New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    You can report this olats experience directly to Uber especially number 1.

Nangyari sakin dati, ngbook ako ng Uber, pagsakay ko eh naswipe nung driver na complete trip, so nasingil na agad ako.

Reklamo ko sa Uber via email, wala pang 15 mins nagreply na, apologies ekek for the incident and refunded my fare.

So far I haven't experienced #s 2-4.
    Actually ini-report ko sa Uber yun at binalik naman ang toll fee sa akin. Masipag din akong magbigay ng rating sa bawat Uber na sinakyan ko. Binigyan ko pa nga ng tip yung driver kasi maayos naman mag-drive at tinulungan pa ako sa mga bagahe ko.

One time pinaglaruan ng anak ko yung cell phone ko akala nya game yung Uber kaya may dumating na service sa bahay. Na-charge tuloy ako ng 100 pesos.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I discovered something new on youtube. It's like Uber/Grab but instead of car it's a motorcycle, it's called JoyRide. I've never seen one on the road yet (not surprising since I only go out once a week) I'm just shocked that a lot of people are patronizing this considering that there's still a pandemic and we need social distancing.

I don't know if I'm just prude or malisyosa but I will never ever angkas on a motorcycle with a family member much more a stranger. It feels intimate for me, the body is so close together and you have to hug pa and then your legs are spread apart. I don't know if it's weirder for a man or woman to angkas?

Also, I dated a guy in the early 2000s who was so into big bikes. He introduced me to his friends in their club *insert number*. Not sure if you need to reach that speed ata. I refuse to ride his bike even if I really liked him. Sabi niya maraming babae like me na ayaw pero pag naexperience enjoy naman. I guess I'll never know how it feels like because I'm too much of a scaredy cat.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I discovered something new on youtube. It's like Uber/Grab but instead of car it's a motorcycle, it's called JoyRide. I've never seen one on the road yet (not surprising since I only go out once a week) I'm just shocked that a lot of people are patronizing this considering that there's still a pandemic and we need social distancing.

I don't know if I'm just prude or malisyosa but I will never ever angkas on a motorcycle with a family member much more a stranger. It feels intimate for me, the body is so close together and you have to hug pa and then your legs are spread apart. I don't know if it's weirder for a man or woman to angkas?

Also, I dated a guy in the early 2000s who was so into big bikes. He introduced me to his friends in their club *insert number*. Not sure if you need to reach that speed ata. I refuse to ride his bike even if I really liked him. Sabi niya maraming babae like me na ayaw pero pag naexperience enjoy naman. I guess I'll never know how it feels like because I'm too much of a scaredy cat.
    Matagal na rin ang JoyRide. Di mo need yakapin because meron sila nung sinusukbit nila sa likod. Yun ang magiging hawakan mo. Marami tumatangkilik nyan na pumapasok sa office dahil iwas traffic. I have a friend who is a regular user of Joyride/Angkas. Never heard a bad experience from her yet. She also has her own full face helmet .

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    before pa pandemic meron na Angkas

kaya when the pandemic happened nagkaroon ng ganito:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005

kagalingan, galing top school ba?

haha

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Dati may nag angkas sa akin nyan na babae sa MC na friend. She has a nice smell, also I need to hold onto her shoulder. And I don't mind her long hair hitting my face cause it smells nice too. So you are somehow right, it feels a bit intimate. Post your UBER, GRAB, WUNDER and U-HOP experiences here

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i do not angkas,
    but it seems logical to assume that the safer way to ride angkas, is to hold tight to the driver, and "move as one body".
    it is probably difficult for the driver to lean the vehicle one way, if the pasahero resists the movement by leaning to the other side.
    so yes, it is an intimate activity, but for safety reasons.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I discovered something new on youtube. It's like Uber/Grab but instead of car it's a motorcycle, it's called JoyRide.
    i vaguely recall an older article,
    wherein that motorcycle ride-for-hire was a frequently-employed means along ayala...
    long before grab or uber.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Dami angkas sa univ belt. Mga naka Short shorts pa.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast