New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by underman View Post
    last saturday, while we were in Subic. I was apprehended by local traffic guy for not stopping on the intersection. Sabi ko wala naman ako nakita na traffic red light para mag-stop ako. The traffic guy told me that there is a sign painted on the road na "STOP". Sa totoo lang hindi talaga makita yun because of the heavy rain. I told him that dayo lang ako and I am lost looking for a hotel. He checked my licence, educate me about the road sign and he show me the way to venezia hotel.
    yesterday morning, napansin ko nga na lahat ng sasakyan are stopping whenever na merong "STOP" sa daanan, kahit mapajeep or motor. kasehodang merong sasakyan o wala.
    Parang wala ata ako nakita sa Manila nun.
    There is a Stop Sign there... meaning it is mandatory to stop at that intersection. Dapat 3 seconds na full stop ang ginagawa sa mga ganoong intersections at hindi rolling-stop aka slowing down.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by underman View Post
    last saturday, while we were in Subic. I was apprehended by local traffic guy for not stopping on the intersection. Sabi ko wala naman ako nakita na traffic red light para mag-stop ako. The traffic guy told me that there is a sign painted on the road na "STOP". Sa totoo lang hindi talaga makita yun because of the heavy rain. I told him that dayo lang ako and I am lost looking for a hotel. He checked my licence, educate me about the road sign and he show me the way to venezia hotel.
    yesterday morning, napansin ko nga na lahat ng sasakyan are stopping whenever na merong "STOP" sa daanan, kahit mapajeep or motor. kasehodang merong sasakyan o wala.
    Parang wala ata ako nakita sa Manila nun.

sir subic or sa SBMA?strict talaga mga traffic enforcer dun... karamihan ng bago lang mapadpad sa SBMA hindi alam yung " first stop frist to go" daming nahuhuli pero hindi uso ang kutong dun.. sana ganito din sa manila

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
PHILIPPINE TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS DIRECTORY (compiled and explained)