New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    "Window hours" ka ba nag drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gapang pa rin ang C5 a few minutes ago.... Mayroon nga lang mga butas na paspas ang sasakyan....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.9K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    "Window hours" ka ba nag drive?

Yup, 12 pm. No difference.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    No difference. Same 90 minutes travel time during weekdays compared with 25-40 minutes on Saturdays.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchoi View Post
    No difference. Same 90 minutes travel time during weekdays compared with 25-40 minutes on Saturdays.
    Bro.,- I am surprised here....

Saturday,- walang traffic (o mas magaan ang traffic vs. weekdays)? Saang lugar ba iyan?...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.0K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last week Oct 14 on a FRiday Payday I was surprised that C5 is not traffic. I guess they should implement this from 6AM - 10PM metro wide. tingnan natin kung magdadala pa ba ng sasakyan mga pasaway.

Traffic in C5 is getting better in the morning but still traffic.

Dami ko nakita epal sa TGP lately. Some posts are blaming the rich for having more than one car na kesyo daw sya middle class working Filipina may anak asawa na isa lang daw car nila and they have to sacrifice sa bagong rules na to. Haller naman, kasalanan ba ng mayaman na hindi mo afford a second car? Kesyo daw bawas isang araw hindi makapag uber/grab asawa nya. Bwisit!! hindi mo pala afford kotse bumili ka!!!! Yun mga mayaman may second car para sa coding pang pasikip sa daan.. WTF!!! Some people talaga nakakairita!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MissKraysie View Post
    Last week Oct 14 on a FRiday Payday I was surprised that C5 is not traffic. I guess they should implement this from 6AM - 10PM metro wide. tingnan natin kung magdadala pa ba ng sasakyan mga pasaway.

Traffic in C5 is getting better in the morning but still traffic.

Dami ko nakita epal sa TGP lately. Some posts are blaming the rich for having more than one car na kesyo daw sya middle class working Filipina may anak asawa na isa lang daw car nila and they have to sacrifice sa bagong rules na to. Haller naman, kasalanan ba ng mayaman na hindi mo afford a second car? Kesyo daw bawas isang araw hindi makapag uber/grab asawa nya. Bwisit!! hindi mo pala afford kotse bumili ka!!!! Yun mga mayaman may second car para sa coding pang pasikip sa daan.. WTF!!! Some people talaga nakakairita!!
    Which is right. Kaya naman nila bumili ng 1 car ah.

Mali naman talaga ang odd-even for me.

The govt is rewarding the can afford to buy 2nd, 3rd car.

Most of the members here doesn't really care about the odd-even they have other cars to used so ang affected is yun isa kotse lang bilhin.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Which is right. Kaya naman nila bumili ng 1 car ah.

Mali naman talaga ang odd-even for me.

The govt is rewarding the can afford to buy 2nd, 3rd car.

Most of the members here doesn't really care about the odd-even they have other cars to used so ang affected is yun isa kotse lang bilhin.

db dati odd-even scheme talaga??
    before number coding?
    pero bago tlga un, color coding..
    can someone explain the history?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    odd - even dati around late 90's ata
    vehicles with plate number ending in even bawal sila MWF, odd ending TTHS naman
    pero pag may 3 or more passengers including driver exempted

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Odd-even was supposed to be temporary during the multiple construction of flyovers/ underpass all over Metro Manila This was the time towards the end of Cory's term by Oscar Orbos...

To help address road congestion in the metropolis in 1990, then Transportation Secretary Oscar Orbos introduced the odd-even scheme. Under the program, private vehicles with license plates ending in odd numbers were barred from the streets from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Those ending in even numbers, on the other hand, were prohibited from going out on the road during the same hours on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Its modified version was introduced in 1996 and 1997, before it was replaced a year later by the current Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program.
    Last edited by Monseratto; October 19th, 2016 at 11:54 AM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast