New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Has anyone tried to purchase an Autosweep RFID and actually use it to get through the Easytrip lanes at NLEX/SCTEX?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Has anyone tried to purchase an Autosweep RFID and actually use it to get through the Easytrip lanes at NLEX/SCTEX?
    You need to enroll in easytrip first.

Ang haba na ng discussion sa board about this topic. You might want to search for it

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Ang haba na ng discussion sa board about this topic. You might want to search for it

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    Agree bro.

Mods i merge mo na lang ito...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post

Ah ok, nakita ko na.

Ang sinearch ko kasi "Autosweep RFID" and "Easytrip RFID", walang lumabas. Nasa SLEX RFID pala.

Thanks.

Sorry mods.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    On the news, this guy from NLEX wants a law to penalize people who enters expressway with insufficient balance or defective RFID. I understand the balance, it can be easily prevented. Pero yung defective, the only time you'll know it's defective eh pag nasa expressway ka na. Besides, misnsn sila ang may defect, nababasa sa ibang toll gate yung rfid pag dating sa iba hindi. screenshot_20240405-043625.jpg

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    On the news, this guy from NLEX wants a law to penalize people who enters expressway with insufficient balance or defective RFID. I understand the balance, it can be easily prevented. Pero yung defective, the only time you'll know it's defective eh pag nasa expressway ka na. Besides, misnsn sila ang may defect, nababasa sa ibang toll gate yung rfid pag dating sa iba hindi. screenshot_20240405-043625.jpg
    "your product is defective, and you are penalizing us for it?"
    heh heh.

there was a time,
    every other slex tollgate couldn't read my car's rfid. as we all know, we had to whip out the card for the attendant to shoot it with her scanner...

also,
    a number of times in slex tollgate, even recently, the machine wouldn't give me a read-out on how much my card still had.
    i had to ask the attendant to see how much was still in it.

during those days,
    i had the impression the slex system worked better than the nlex system...
    Last edited by dr. d; April 5th, 2024 at 09:30 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "your product is defective, and you are penalizing us for it?"
    heh heh.

there was a time,
    every other slex tollgate couldn't read my car's rfid. as we all know, we had to whip out the card for the attendant to shoot it with her scanner...

also,
    a number of times in slex tollgate, even recently, the machine wouldn't give me a read-out on how much my card still had.
    i had to ask the attendant to see how much was still in it.

during those days,
    i had the impression the slex system worked better than the nlex system...
    There was one time when my wife’s RFID wasn’t read at NAIAX. The attendant told her that her RFID was defective. She was able to pass using the card, but she can’t get over the fact that someone told her it was defective. After that, every time we pass another toll gate and her RFID is recognized, she murmur "yan ba defective!". She kept saying that for days, when I noticed she stopped, I started shouting it to mock her "yan ba defective!"

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    There was one time when my wife’s RFID wasn’t read at NAIAX. The attendant told her that her RFID was defective. She was able to pass using the card, but she can’t get over the fact that someone told her it was defective. After that, every time we pass another toll gate and her RFID is recognized, she murmur "yan ba defective!". She kept saying that for days, when I noticed she stopped, I started shouting it to mock her "yan ba defective!"
    You are a brave brave man

9. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    You are a brave brave man
    More like a death wish!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Diyan din sa NAIAx hindi ma-scan RFID ko dati na nakadikit sa headlight. Isa lang attendant diyan takbo siya palipat lipat. Sa araw-araw na dumadaan ako diyan, ni-tag niya ung sasakyan ko (nakalimutan ko na kung ano ung tagging). Kaya pinapalitan ko na ng nakadikit sa windshield (may charge P200+) plus balance transfer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
NLEX/SCTEX & TPLEX RFID interoperability