New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    We are about to take delivery of a brand new unit today.. was wondering kung may ma recommend kayo na checklist (documents and unit) na pwede gamitin para walang ma miss out?

as far as registration, di din daw maka singil ang dealer sa bank financing kapag walang OR CR so i think dealer will also do what they can to fast track, but also saw the checklist of requirements for new imported vehicle registration which lists:

Requirements
    Commercial Invoice of MV issued by the country of origin
    Bill of Lading
    BOC Certificate of Payment
    Certificate of Stock Reported (CSR)
    Sales Invoice of the MV
    PNP-TMG MV Clearance Certificate
    Duly accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
    Appropriate insurance certificate of cover
    Valid Certificate of Public Convenience duly confirmed by the LTFRB, in case of for hire MV’s
    Valid Motorized Tricycle Operators Permit (MTOP) for TC only
    Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)

as requirements...

aside from this ano pa ba ang pwede isama sa checklist? sa unit aside sa mga napag usapang freebies ano pa dapat ma check?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the freebies?
    isa lang ang advice ko..... hwag ma excite and hwag magmadali......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the freebies?
    isa lang ang advice ko..... hwag ma excite and hwag magmadali......

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yun din nga ang sa akin eh.. eh si misis ang excited =) ..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Hello, noob here in the forum and in owning a car. My car just got delivered today and among all the documents that was handed over, I was only provided the vehicle sales invoice since the OR CR will follow in the coming weeks. Does this mean I can't drive it yet?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If you wait for the OR/CR and plates it will take you MONTHS before you can drive your car.

Didn't your SA tell you that you can drive your car for one week from the date of receipt?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You can ask the casa for a new receipt with a new date. Dont worry about it, I havent heard of anyone getting caught with regards to not having a plate no. I would avoid areas with gagong enforcers though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

OR/CR should be available in 3-5 weeks, depending on the dealership's efforts.

Plate,- well ours is almost 5 months old, and still without plates.

This is the reason why you should request for a unit with a conduction sticker that has your desired number-ending....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.1K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yup. I was without a plate for one year.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yes, technically, you only have one week to use your car without an OR/CR. Invoice is only valid for 7 days. Even if you have it reprinted at a later date, it will be cross-checked with your CSR (Certificate of Stock Report) to validate the real date.

However, I've never encountered anyone who was flagged down for not having an OR/CR. With almost all brand new cars not having plates these days, noone bothers to flag them down.

My last 2 brand new cars didn't have plates for almost a year. My current new one is 10 months old and still doesn't have a plate. But not once have I been flagged down by the MMDA for my registration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk