New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    Has anybody noticed along C.P. Garcia the elevated monorail system being built within the UP Campus? I think this is the best infrastructure project implemented by UP to replace the UP IKOT Jeepneys that are pollutants.

Ikot kaya iyan o Toki?...

17.2K:type:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ikot kaya iyan o Toki?...

17.2K:type:
    LOL... monorail pero may ikot at toki? :D

I saw this set-up also.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sorry i can't help myself...

whenever i see "monorail"....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'm glad they're starting already. Hopefully, if dito sa Pinas mag-aral mga anak ko, I'll have them study at UP too. Sarap ng UP life, from all walks of life mga kaklase mo, from the filthy rich scions to the peasants.

At the end of the day, you'll all have to accomplish the same exams, and get the same classcards.

Hopefully mawala na talaga yung mga jeep. Nadadala kasi sa loob ng campus yung mga masasamang ugali sa labas like pag honk kahit clearly no blowing of horns (lalo na sa UP chapel and study areas).

My fervent prayer is maalis lahat mga squatter around the campus. They shouldn't invade school grounds. Nakakahiya sa mga founders ng school.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I'm glad they're starting already. Hopefully, if dito sa Pinas mag-aral mga anak ko, I'll have them study at UP too. Sarap ng UP life, from all walks of life mga kaklase mo, from the filthy rich scions to the peasants.

At the end of the day, you'll all have to accomplish the same exams, and get the same classcards.

Hopefully mawala na talaga yung mga jeep. Nadadala kasi sa loob ng campus yung mga masasamang ugali sa labas like pag honk kahit clearly no blowing of horns (lalo na sa UP chapel and study areas).

My fervent prayer is maalis lahat mga squatter around the campus. They shouldn't invade school grounds. Nakakahiya sa mga founders ng school.
    i live near UP Campus and the squatters that invaded both sides of CP Garcia/Stud Farm number to hundreds by now. It's already a colony/Barangay and the UP Admin allowed this to mushroom to the point that it would take a major major effort plus huge expenses to remove them. We jog around the UP oval/sunken garden every sunday and the removal of the Jeepneys will improve the air quality in the campus big time.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    http://tsikot.com/forums/traffic-law...project-89425/

pa merge nalang modz unang gawa ko thread...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MONORAIL System in U.P. DIliman Campus