New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    I don't have any against the decision of court of appeals. Ang sa akin lang, sure ball naman na mag appeal pa ang city of Taguig eh. Baket etong si Junjun agad agad i-take over ang BGC? Hinde ba dapat hintayin na lang muna ang decision ng supreme court bago gumawa ng hakbang?
    Excited na eh, ikaw naman nagiimprove para sa 2016 si daddy

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    and to think sinabi pa ni Jogjog na agrabyado pa sila ... WTH. Kawawa Taguig nito if ever.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it would be in the best interest for everyone to leave BCG to Taguig. Its bad for business that you have 2 business districts all under the jurisdiction of Makati. There will be less competition and reduced benefits for the residents of Taguig. Instead of spreading the wealth, you will let one single city where most of the rich already live, get more.

If it is technically under Makati, Pnoy should step in and redraw the lines.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nothing good will come of bgc becoming a part of makati.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    question: san bang siyudad pinaka-"friendly" magnegosyos(micro,macro,etc..)?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    i thought privately owned ang BGC? bakit humihirit ng number coding ang makati?

Once Makati takes over the BGC, Binay said they would implement number-coding scheme, plastic and smoking ban in the area, which are being implemented in Makati City.
    Makati prepares transition plan for Fort Bonifacio takeover | News | GMA News Online

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Baka pati parking sa BGC maging mahal na

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Kailan kaya imbestigahan ang CA? Dapat isabay na sa Customs at Napoles.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jcRN View Post
    i thought privately owned ang BGC? bakit humihirit ng number coding ang makati?

Makati prepares transition plan for Fort Bonifacio takeover | News | GMA News Online
    Ayala CBD is also privately owned.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    I think it would be in the best interest for everyone to leave BCG to Taguig. Its bad for business that you have 2 business districts all under the jurisdiction of Makati. There will be less competition and reduced benefits for the residents of Taguig. Instead of spreading the wealth, you will let one single city where most of the rich already live, get more.

If it is technically under Makati, Pnoy should step in and redraw the lines.
    I will not be surprise if the SC will rule in favor of Taguig. Cayetanos are now in the yellow side of the fence.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast