New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    This is what i hope they really do.
    Yeah, I forgot (sorry OT), add to the list the tricycles flying along EDSA and National Highways.

Since this Subic Vehicle case has been backed-up by car companies, I hope they do the same to the Jeepney, Bus and Tricycles. Quite impossible? I guess yes as it doesn't affect them directly. It just came to my thought that sometimes the government needs a red tape, este push from private companies in order for them to move or do their job.[/QUOTE]

"alas! tricycle franchising falls under local government. the financial benefits are city hall's. and just like squatters euphemistically called informal settlers, they are a real 'asset' in local elections."

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Di ba pwede naman iregister? Dun nga lang sa area to where its bought. Hassle lang, but pwede naman..

Why do it seem hopeless para sa ilan?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    Di ba pwede naman iregister? Dun nga lang sa area to where its bought. Hassle lang, but pwede naman..

Why do it seem hopeless para sa ilan?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk
    as per the spirit of the law, it is and really should be.
    "hindi na puedeng i-rehistro".
    bawal na talagang gamitin sa daan. dun na lang sa loob ng subic puedeng gamitin.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Like the BIR auditing corporations for taxes paid ten(?) years ago as per our experience.

I GUESS that they are adopting the same approach here, right Kim?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123