New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Plate numbers with the letter I and O were not used before because they looked like 1 and 0. But since they are running out of letters. they are "recycling" the unused letter series with I and O. So it's a wonder where the NAI XXX series are being used.

OOO 000 or III 111 would be nice vanity plate numbers.
    Last edited by Walter; April 1st, 2009 at 11:35 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Plate numbers with the letter I and O were not used before because they looked like 1 and 0. But since they are running out of letters. they are "recycling" the unused letter series with I and O. So it's a wonder where the NAI XXX series are being used.

Ang alam ko kahit yung sinasabi nilang "ipit" may additional na bayad like 404 323 707 etc. kahit hindi vanity number.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    When I bought my car last 2006, LTO was already charging extra for the picking specific end numbers. 0 to 9 ( except 3 & 4-no charge) all have varying price .7 & 8 had the highest price.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yung barkada ko kumuha ng CRV sa honda fort last month, NBI ### din ang plaka kala ko nung una personlized hindi pala

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    i got my new plate na....im expecting it to start with a letter ZXX...but it surprised me na letter N sya....napangitan tuloy ako...kc most of the tym sa mga PUV ko lng nakikita yung letter N na plate no.. yun na ba yung bagong series ng plate no ngyn guys?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    alam ko mas bago mga N**- ako naka abot pa sa ZT*-4*4. may handog nga lang konti

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post

ito yun sagot...yun mga hinde nagamit dati gagamitin na ngayon..

dapat gawin na lang nilang combination ng number and letters parang sa US

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I'm seeing old plates with NTX nnn still running on the streets, mostly they are yellow plates (FX and Taxi's).

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Before

After

LTO should consider using 4 alphabet and 3 numbers format.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    alam ko mas bago mga N**- ako naka abot pa sa ZT*-4*4. may handog nga lang konti
    xto, pareho tayo. umabot pako sa ZTW XXX. tingin ko psychological lang yung ayaw napapangitan sa N ang start, eto kasi yung mga lumang sasakyan na pinapasabog sa pelikulag tagalog nung dekada 80 ata nun hehehe.

what matters is clean yung registration mo and excellent yung new unit, whatever is the license plate. amen!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
LTO New plates starts in NBI XXX