New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Mabuhay lahat ng ka-tsikot. Happy New Year to all.
    Before you fall deeper and deeper into the abyss of insanity, let us take a hard look at the root cause why you went crazy.

This is your first post in this thread.

Oo nga, sila na nga namerhuwisyo, utang na loob pa natin na lumabas na? Utang Ina Nila.
    With this comment, one forumer wondered "why the hate and cussing?" He ended up his wondering by saying "better late than never." Thereafter, you and this forumer had a mouthful of exchanges.

Then my idol (no disrespect there, Sir), who, apparently, couldn't take your post sitting down, blurted out:

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    kung makapagsalita itong taong ito para kung sino. ikaw kaya maging tagapamuno ng LTO o secretary ng department of transportation, tingnan natin kaya mo ba.
    ibinigay na nga, andami pang satsat.
    damn if you do, damn if you don't.
    In reply, you said:
    F.Y.I, atty, I did not apply for the job, and I am not applying for the job, and I am certain I will not apply for the job of "tagapamuno ng LTO". I have no (death) wish to be in government, even if I am qualified. But those who applied for the job, those who are applying for the job, or those who will be applying for the job, better deliver the goods. They better have the ability to perform and perform well, at that. The Filipino people deserve no less.
    Incensed, JM retorted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ask not what your country can do for you. ask what you can do for your country.
    ano bang nagawa mo para sa bayan?
    don't just whine. talk is cheap leonleon. do your share. if you're shortchanged by LTO hale their asses off to court, or, better yet, face them man-to-man. acting like a cantankerous old woman won't do it. do justice to your handle.
    your sense of entitlement is eclipsed only by your asininity.
    Then you went ballistic. You bragged that you paid your taxes, you did not violate any law, and many more.

Most probably, JM, who wouldn't want to have anything to do with you, was only laconic in his reply.

Taking up the cudgel for my mistah, I commented in his post in this wise:
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    I perfectly understand your point, Sir. All these things that this shirt-lifter has bragged he did for the country are simply things that every citizen should do. It is our duty to do that. Doing a duty is never earth-shaterring. The things that are over and beyond the call of duty this batty-boy couldn't do. This dykey never had put his life literally on the line for the country and received a monthly pay of P9,000. Don't mind this little dude. He just wanted everything given in silver platter, and then complain needlessly because the maid was late, as if he is in a first-rate, first-world restaurant. A dastard who wanted to be treated like a king.
    Back to topic
    This is great news. I'd get my card as soon as I arrive home. Thank you LTO.
    Then you crack up; you went berserk. But, you know what, I couldn't care less.

You need not brag that you're paying your taxes regularly because that's your obligation. You need not brag that you follow the law because that's your duty.

Yes, we served and fought for this country. We saw our friends and colleagues gave up their lives for this country. What they got was a gun salute, a flag, and a pittance they called death benefits. Did we complain?

Now, you complained and called people in the LTO sons of bitches because these plastic cards are being distributed now (and not next year), all because you're paying taxes and you're a law abiding citizen.

You are petty. You are arrogant.

Why? We're you prevented by the LTO from driving your loaned car because the LTO did not give to you the plastic driver's license card hora mismo?

Do you know when the shortage of license cards started and why?
    The shortage of LTO license cards started in 2013 after the Commission on Audit disallowed payments to a previous supplier, Amalgamated Motors Philippines Inc., for lack of a proper contract.
    Now, you're saying I'm a dutertard. I tell you: you don't know who you are facking with.

Damn, people who might be responsible for this mess might not be in the LTO anymore.

Leonleon, hats off to your pettiness, hats off to your cowardice, hats off to your sense of entitlement. Yes, you said it best: ta-e ka lang.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    newbie here in tsikot. I had my first driver's license May 2016 and they only gave me the "paper version"/receipt as no plastic cards were available that time. they stamped it as "valid as temporary license". Am i correct to assume this is only valid for one year? or 3 years? Thank you!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OT

Pwede pa ba renew ng drivers license after 3 years mag expire?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    OT

Pwede pa ba renew ng drivers license after 3 years mag expire?
    Yes, pwede naman. May penalty lang for the late renewal.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by rpacis View Post
    Yes, pwede naman. May penalty lang for the late renewal.
    how about exam meron pa?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    how about exam meron pa?
    3 yrs expired; afaik exam ulit.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Department of Transportation - DOTr Philippines

Like This Page · 3 hrs ·
    GOOD NEWS: 3-Million backlog sa lisensya na may 3-years validity, naisaayos na!

Simula Disyembre noong 2016, nagsimula nang i-distribute ng DOTr - LTO ang inabutang 3-Million backlog sa driver's license cards. Ito ay nakumpleto nitong Pebrero 2017.

Simula Agosto, maaasahan naman ng mga motorista ang pag-distribute ng driver's license cards na may 5 years validity.
    Department of Transportation - DOTr Philippines [Admin 03]

Clarification lang po: Ang "backlog" po na sinasabi namin ay itong mga license cards na may "3-years validity na hindi naidistribute" noon pa.

Para po doon sa mga ka-a-apply lang for a driver's license with 5-years validity, sa August 2017 pa po ang simula ng distribution.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    So on August kaya, distribution sa backlog plus real time issuance of cards na?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    At long last, 5 year validity is now official. If you're a good motorist, 10 years pa.

Now, ilabas ang bulletproof license cards please

===

Duterte extends driver's license validity to five years
    Published August 2, 2017 5:42pm

President Rodrigo Duterte on Wednesday enacted a bill extending the validity of all driver's licenses up to five years, except for student permits.

According to Republic Act No. 10930, non-professional drivers with no record of violations will be entitled to a 10-year renewal.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Saan malalaman if you are eligible for the 10 years license?

Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    At long last, 5 year validity is now official. If you're a good motorist, 10 years pa.

Now, ilabas ang bulletproof license cards please

===

Duterte extends driver's license validity to five years
    Published August 2, 2017 5:42pm

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast