New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
    Ano update dito?
    Team mate ko nagpaasikaso rin sa kanya this month lang ok naman..
    Baka itry ko kasi next month..
    nag avail lang din ako ng services nya last february (registration renewal) ok naman.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala talaga kadala-dala mga pinoy. sinabi ng huwag maki pag transact sa mga fixer eh

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    You don't need to have the original OR/CR to get a copy of the Cancellation of Chattel Mortgage from a bank.

I was in a similar situation. Pinalakad ko sa staff ko yun 2 years ago sa Union Bank and authorization letter and a valid ID lang ang kailangan, plus a fee of Php 300. Took him less than 30mins.

Kami din as a financing company, we don't require the original OR/CR to release the cancellation (actually, yung CR of mortgaged vehicles remain in our custody). And to pay 2.5k for that and wait for 2 months is plain highway robbery.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ganun? Transfer at Registration ang ipapalakad ko eh..
    8+ charge niya sa akin all in..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Per LTO website, the transfer of ownership is P 50.00.

I registered our four year old 1.6L car and it only cost me around 2K++ if i recall correctly.

Give us the 8K and we'll do it for you, may libreng box of Krispy Kreme pa if you want. j/k
    Last edited by vinj; April 29th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dami kasi tamad pumila kaya nauso fixers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pasok yata sa kasong estafa yan.

Estafa is committed by a person who defrauds another causing him to suffer damage, by means of unfaithfulness or abuse of confidence, or of false pretense opt fraudulent acts. For the existence of the crime of estafa, two elements are indispensable: fraud and damage.2 In other words, the essential elements of estafa are: (1) The deceit employed to defraud another; and (2) the injury or damage caused thereby.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
    Ganun? Transfer at Registration ang ipapalakad ko eh..
    8+ charge niya sa akin all in..
    Yikes 8K! Baka mawala rin OR/CR mo, ikaw na lang gumawa, kalahating araw malamang tapos ka na.

The only thing i would have someone transact for me for a minimal fee(i.e. P200-P300) is registration renewal where i would only give the photocopy of the OR/CR for processing. I think some insurance and car associations like AAP are doing this, for free.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    Yikes 8K! Baka mawala rin OR/CR mo, ikaw na lang gumawa, kalahating araw malamang tapos ka na.

The only thing i would have someone transact for me for a minimal fee(i.e. P200-P300) is registration renewal where i would only give the photocopy of the OR/CR for processing. I think some insurance and car associations like AAP are doing this, for free.
    Sino mag-stencil?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Sino mag-stencil?
    Sa insurance or AAP, sila yata, you just have to schedule with them i think. Sa mga others na nag-offer ng service like sa smoke emission centers, sila din. Ako, i have stencils made every other PMS sched ng car sa shop, so i have spares na i use for registration, para wala na sila gagawin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Lost OR / CR ni Raffy London