New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I would like to seek some help from a mess Raffy London made regarding my former car's papers. He lost the original copy of the OR and CR.

Here is how it went. Before I sold my car to a friend, I had to clean up the papers because meron pang encumbered na nakaindicate sa CR however fully paid na yung loan since 1999 pa. I called up Raffy London last May 2009 para maassist nya ako to get a copy of the cancellation of chattel mortgage from BPI. I paid him 2500 for this and give him the orig OR and CR, and certificate of authorization to transact in behalf of me.

after 2 months he finally provided me the copy for cancellation of chattel mortgage from BPI. YUn nga lang wala yun rig OR/CR. I called up Raffy and for a number of instances that I got to talk to him, he confirmed that he lost the orig copy of the OR/CR. He said he will just get a duplicate copy from LTO and I provided him the last xerox copy or the OR CR and stencil. Hanggang ngayon wala pa rin siyang naibibigay na duplicate copy.

Nakuha na ng friend ko yun car last June and nabayaran na nya ako with the trust na i-provide ko all necessary papers. Nabigay ko na yun cancellation pero yun OR/CR hindi kasi nawala nga ni Raffy.

Mejo may matindi pang problema, bago ibenta yun car eh pinachange engine ko na. Naibigay ko na sa new owner yun papers ng new engine kaso nga lang nawala ng buyer yung papeles so in effect hindi mapachange engine sa LTO yun car kasi wala yung OR/CR tapus hindi din mapatanggal yun encumbered sa CR kasi walang yun orig and iba na ang engine number ng car.

Ano bang pwedeng gawin ko kasi nakakahiya naman sa bumili ng kotse ko na. Kasi chain effect yun nawala yun papers ng engine at yun orig OR/CR.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino si Raffy London? Member ba sya dito sa Tsikot and you wanted to get his attention?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    May mga nakakakilala sa kanya kasi marami nagpapalakad sa kanya ng mga documents sa car lalo na rehistro especially sa mga local car forums like mymitsu,gt,hcp etc.

Im not really trying to get his attention kasi nakakausap ko naman siya kaso everytime I ask him palaging sinasabi nya wala pa kasi daw nabaha ang LTO and nagkagulo daw ang mga documents dun. Im just trying get advice from tsikoteers kung ano pwede kong gawin if in case ako na lang magayos ng lost OR/CR. Kahit makakuha lang ako ng duplicate OR/CR is enough

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    advice?

don't deal with fixers!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    yung pinalakad so kanya was nothing illegal at all actually. Hindi naman ako nagpalakad sa kanya ng mga papers sa LTO or any government office so technically hindi sya trabahong fixer.

I paid him for the service to transact with BPI and the registry of deeds in my behalf using an authorization certificate. kaso nga lang nawala nya yun mga OR/CR ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've read about him in numerous car forums, his "expertise" are the no hassle, non-appearance dealings with LTO, right? still a fixer in my book.

best thing to do is get the xerox copy of your OR/CR then do it yourself, mabilis lang kumuha ng replacement ng CR sa LTO.

if I were in your shoes, bec of what happened, I will not let him do any filing on my behalf.

mods I think this thread should be in the "goon squad".
    Last edited by shadow; October 29th, 2009 at 02:26 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That Raffy London guy posted his services on the auto forums of Pinoyexchange.com and several guys availed of his services. I've been questioning the legality of his "business" and never got a straight answer. He's basically a glorified fixer in my books.
    Last edited by vinj; October 29th, 2009 at 04:26 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    That Raffy London guy posted his services on the auto forums of Pinoyexchange.com and several guys availed of his services. I've been questioning the legality of his "business" and never got a straight answer. He's basically a glorified fixer in my books.
    LTO fixers are one of the scammers in our country as far as I know. Nakaka asar awhile ago I just saw a sign informing us about how illegal a fixer is pero sa LTO pasay puro fixers nanduon sa labas ng parking lot.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hindi ko naman inavail yun fixer service nya and didnt pay him for anything illegal.

Yun pinagawa ko sa kanya was not concerning LTO. Pinakuha ko lang yun cancellation of chattel mortgage sa bank. To get that document kelangan ng OR/CR pero hindi na nya sinoli yun OR/CR.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ano update dito?
    Team mate ko nagpaasikaso rin sa kanya this month lang ok naman..
    Baka itry ko kasi next month..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Lost OR / CR ni Raffy London