New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi everyone!

i will be living in the Sultanate of Oman for the next two years of my life.

Question: will i be able to drive in the middle east particularly in Oman using my LTO issued driver's license or i need to apply for an international driver's license translating mine into arabics?

thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Mga tsikoters na taga Saudi. May tanong si kapatid tungkol sa drivers license.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i am ex-Saudi OFW circa 1992-1996. i didn't have an international license then but i just took the saudi driver's license exam. madali namang ipasa. consider this, ang iba kong kasamang pinoy na sa saudi rin lang natutong magdrive e nakakuha ng saudi driver's license, so much more kung dating ka ng nagda-drive sa Pinas. at the most naka take 2 sa driver's exam ang mga kasama ko. may seminar, parallel parking and reverse actual driving tests. good luck...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    thanks a lot!

hopefully i can pass the exam. i have been driving since i was sixteen. and as a matter of fact, ilang beses na rin akong nahuli ng mmda. hehe. naranasan ko na rin mag-drive sa states, california and hawaii.

hopefully i'll be able to do it.

salamat.

License to drive in the Middle East