New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    If first time nyo magrerenew contact your agent or dealer ask them to have the plate number upoaded for you. Happened mine a year ago, ayaw ako bigyan ng tpl ng mapfre kasi di pa daw uploaded, i contacted may agent immediately then kinabukasan nakakakuha na ako [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Ganun din sabi sa akin... cebu ko binili ang unit at dun ang first registration pero nasa bohol na ang sasakyan, pagka renew sabi hindi daw uploaded sa system... saklap. 300 bayad for uploading... [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    How about yung sinasabing ipapatanggal yung "encumbered" na status ng sasakyan?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    How about yung sinasabing ipapatanggal yung "encumbered" na status ng sasakyan?
    removing encumbrance is with another office.
    LTO will renew car registration, regardless of whose name appears on the CR or behind it.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 9th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    removing encumbrance is with another office.
    LTO will renew car registration, regardless of whose name appears on the CR or behind it.
    Removing encumbrance still at LTO (where your car was first registered) you just need to enter your release of chattel mortgage with the registry of deeds first before going to LTO

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    add info ko if you are the transferee of unit the lto will require 3 signatures of the seller and at least 2 valid id's, 3x kami balik-balik needed daw talaga

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by litocamayo91 View Post
    add info ko if you are the transferee of unit the lto will require 3 signatures of the seller and at least 2 valid id's, 3x kami balik-balik needed daw talaga
    Yes yan ang bagong pautot ng LTO.. pero legally hindi na kailangan ng ID kasi nga may Notary Public acknowledgement na yan deed nyo.. meaning nag swear sya na nakita nya yung parties (kuno)..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123