New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    My car was supposed to be for up for registration renewal last August. I already had the insurance and the emissions test ready, however due to some work, I had to leave the country before I can do the renewal. Now I'm back so I have some questions regarding registration:

1. I am willing to eat the penalty for the registration but do I still need to get a new TPL /insurance and a new emissions test before registering again? Or valid pa ung earlier TPL /insurance and emissions test.
    2. Do I still need to register again in August even though I already registered this Feb?

Many thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. You can still use your old CTPL since it is still valid until August.
    2. Yes, you need to register again in August.

Quote Originally Posted by vproject View Post
    My car was supposed to be for up for registration renewal last August. I already had the insurance and the emissions test ready, however due to some work, I had to leave the country before I can do the renewal. Now I'm back so I have some questions regarding registration:

1. I am willing to eat the penalty for the registration but do I still need to get a new TPL /insurance and a new emissions test before registering again? Or valid pa ung earlier TPL /insurance and emissions test.
    2. Do I still need to register again in August even though I already registered this Feb?

Many thanks.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

you need to go through another emission test, since I think the emission test is only good for 6 months, I think.