New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Laguna Lakeshore Expressway Dike - Wikipedia

Proposed road project to connect Lower Bicutan with Calamba, Laguna | Autoindustriya

Phase 1 of the LLRN project will have a 37.60-km main alignment with 8 interchanges. These include Sucat, Alabang, Tunasan, San Pedro/Binan, Santa Rosa, Cabuyao, and Calamba. It will have a two-lane primary road that will consist of an 11.80km viaduct from Lower Bicutan to Muntinlupa, and a 25.80km combination of onshore viaduct and embankment from Muntinlupa to Calamba.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    So much redundancy in the road networks. It just encourage more cars on the road.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    but tsikot forum loves cars

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    So much redundancy in the road networks. It just encourage more cars on the road.
    LRTs would be nice,
    except that it takes too darn long to complete!
    ang makikinabang ay ang susunod na administrations...
    my hat off to administrations that initiate LRTs and such.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    South of ncr is the road to malas.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    On the contrary I think it's the opposite. The more roads there are, the less cars there will be in any one particular route.

It's economic development that encourages travel, not the mere presence of roads. And development outside of Metro Manila should be encouraged because it allows us to slowly unpack the Metro as more jobs and commerce hubs become available elsewhere.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    On the contrary I think it's the opposite. The more roads there are, the less cars there will be in any one particular route.

It's economic development that encourages travel, not the mere presence of roads. And development outside of Metro Manila should be encouraged because it allows us to slowly unpack the Metro as more jobs and commerce hubs become available elsewhere.
    Thats a short-sighted thinking. Even if there are less cars per route, if those cars plan to go to the same area, bottlenecks will still be there.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    LRTs would be nice,
    except that it takes too darn long to complete!
    ang makikinabang ay ang susunod na administrations...
    my hat off to administrations that initiate LRTs and such.
    heh heh.
    Yan ang kinainis ko kay Noynoy. Pinatigil yung North Rail ni GMA. Yes it is most likley riddled with corruption but it could have started the train-boom early.

Almost zero ang train sector sa Pinas. It can be an industry on its own - building tracks, developing rolling stocks, etc.

The same with shipping..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    IMO, people will buy cars. period. kahit hindi nila magamit yan sa mahal ng gas
    kahit hindi gumalaw car sa EDSA

House-Car-Jewelry/Leather/Watch -> yan normally napupunta $$$ ng tao.

even in countries na maganda public transport, walang car yung walang pambili

so a new roads are always nice

Asking the Gov't for a new train is unfair to the provinces

Pero the private sector will always open their wallets for new toll roads

Just like SS3, I have friends living in the South who will benefit from this project.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    IMO, people will buy cars. period. kahit hindi nila magamit yan sa mahal ng gas
    kahit hindi gumalaw car sa EDSA

House-Car-Jewelry/Leather/Watch -> yan normally napupunta $$$ ng tao.

even in countries na maganda public transport, walang car yung walang pambili

so a new roads are always nice

Asking the Gov't for a new train is unfair to the provinces

Pero the private sector will always open their wallets for new toll roads

Just like SS3, I have friends living in the South who will benefit from this project.
    bakit maging unfair para sa mga tiga provinces pag may new railroads/trains?
    di ba dapat magpasalamat kami dahil meron ng choices para sa amin.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Laguna Lakeshore Road Network (LLRN)