The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Pag maganda ang teller, keep the change ...... and my cell phone number

:naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang sa mga parking boot lang pag maganda ang teller.. keep the changed sabay about ng calling card hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Mandatory ba na yung sukli binabalot yung mga barya nung papel?..Lagi kasi ganun nangyayari saken sa SLEX kaya paranoid ako lagi na baka kulang kasi nakakatamad bilangin kung nakabalot =))

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Mandatory ba na yung sukli binabalot yung mga barya nung papel?..Lagi kasi ganun nangyayari saken sa SLEX kaya paranoid ako lagi na baka kulang kasi nakakatamad bilangin kung nakabalot =))
    Hindi naman siguro kaya lang ginagawa nila yon para di mahulog ang barya pag abot sayo... on the other hand bakit kaya ayaw nilang gumamit ng other device na iaabot nalang nila ang pera sa isang lalagyan rather than holding it with bare hands..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    baka naman hindi sadya, sa dami ba naman kasing dumadaan at nagbabayad dun. sandamukal na kamay na rin ang nahaplos at nahawakan nila na kung sansan naman hinahawak nang mga motorista.

pero based sa na rin sa mga nabasa ko, kung madalas na nangyayari eh di hindi na maganda. pati sa tollgate may corruption na rin. joke. hehe
    kaya ako, whenever na dadaan sa expressways or main highways I make sure na may barya ako or pang exact amount. bihira lang ako magbayad nang 500 or 1000. sayang din kasi kahit 5 pesos or larger amount ang kulang. pera pa rin yan

6. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Two weeks ago, I fetched my sister from the airport. Took skyway and exited at the Terminal 3 exit. Grabbed some cash from my pocket then reached out to the teller with what i thought was a 20-peso bill, then i immediately drove off as she has already given me the ticket/receipt. As i cross the steel barrier i heard her shouting "Sir, yung sukli niyo po! Sir! Sir! Change!".
    It was around 3am that time so i was able to back up because there werent any cars behind me.
    Sleepy me, i mistakenly gave out php500 instead of a 20peso bill because trust me, they look the same on a quick glance in the dark.
    She wasnt bad looking at all so I told her in very calm tone that she should handover receipts with the change, if theres any.
    I thanked her for being such a good samaritan and tried to joke about how she should have just kept the change for herself but she was just all smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    i think ang laki ng corruption sa SLEX. i could be wrong.. but how much money do you think they make in one day? im not good in math.. so yung mga geniuses jan.. anu kaya ang kita ng SLEX? based on cars lang.. based on trucks.. based on buses.. grabe.. i cant imagine how much money they make..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    i think ang laki ng corruption sa SLEX. i could be wrong.. but how much money do you think they make in one day? im not good in math.. so yung mga geniuses jan.. anu kaya ang kita ng SLEX? based on cars lang.. based on trucks.. based on buses.. grabe.. i cant imagine how much money they make..
    Sino mag corrupt eh privately own yan..MVP group then yun kalahati eh Ramon ang naman, with Malaysian and Indonesian partners

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I agree on getting an E-Pass if you regularly pass SLEX. Though you still need to check your statement of account because E-Pass also has issues on double charging or charging a different exit. I never tracked my E-Pass usage and only found out about the issue when E-Pass sent a notice that they will now issue statements to address the numerous complaints from users re charging.

If you rarely pass SLEX, make sure to prepare the exact change na lang, aside from not having to worry about getting shortchanged, the Exact toll lane moves faster pa. I always keep 50s, 20s and a lot of coins is my car so I can give the exact change as much as possible.

OT: It really annoys me when companies do not give the proper change. This is the reason why I stopped patronising SM. I don't go to SM unless I have no choice anymore. Minsan kulang sukli nila for as much as 25 cents! How can such a huge company not have enough coins for sukli.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    To TS:

Very baasic count your change before leaving the toll, 1k ibinayad mo tapos hindi mo papansinin sukli sayo?

tao lang yan nagkakamali din benefit of the doubt na lang malay mo nagkamali lang ng sukli sayo.

Or kung frequent passer ka get an e-pass very convenient.
    Hindi naman sa hindi pinapansin yung sukli, but ayaw lang namin makaabala sa ibang motorista, so we moved on agad. (someone else counted the change that's why we were able to notice the missing amount a few meters away from the booth lang. Also, I always ask passengers to count the change for me to be sure.) Kapag mag-isa lang ako, doon ko hindi nabibilang ng maayos yung change ko. But definitely, after this experience, kahit mag-isa ako, I'll take a couple of seconds muna to count my change before going on.

Well, we weren't going to scold her sana kung once lang siya nagkamali at hindi siya busy nakikipagkwentuhan sa isang guard doon sa booth kaya hindi niya masyadong tinignan yung binigay sa kanya na amount. 'Ika nga, "the only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing from" eh pinagsabihan na siya na mali yung sukli niya, mali pa rin yung isinukli niya.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast