New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Sunday, we passed by SLEX and exited at Santa Rosa. The toll was supposed to be P175, and we gave P1000 to get change. So, we drove off a bit as one of us counted the change that was given to us at the toll both. To our surprise, kulang ng P505 yung sukli namin. So we went back and asked for the change. When she approached our car and gave our change, kulang pa rin ito ng P5. Sensing something fishy, we filed a complaint sa SLEX management. Sabi nila, they'll take note of it and they'll scold the teller daw. So, it's done.

But after a few days, our company driver told us that SLEX regularly gives him incomplete change. Kaso lang, in his case, he couldn't count it kasi mag-isa lang siya and he doesn't want to impede traffic.

Has anyone experienced this too? Parang there is something fishy going on with the SLEX management. Or, if nagkakamali man yung teller nila, then they should train them better para maiwasan ito. Ang mahal mahal na nga ng toll sa SLEX tapos lolokohin pa tayong mga motorista.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikProject View Post
    Last Sunday, we passed by SLEX and exited at Santa Rosa. The toll was supposed to be P175, and we gave P1000 to get change. So, we drove off a bit as one of us counted the change that was given to us at the toll both. To our surprise, kulang ng P505 yung sukli namin. So we went back and asked for the change. When she approached our car and gave our change, kulang pa rin ito ng P5. Sensing something fishy, we filed a complaint sa SLEX management. Sabi nila, they'll take note of it and they'll scold the teller daw. So, it's done.

But after a few days, our company driver told us that SLEX regularly gives him incomplete change. Kaso lang, in his case, he couldn't count it kasi mag-isa lang siya and he doesn't want to impede traffic.

Has anyone experienced this too? Parang there is something fishy going on with the SLEX management. Or, if nagkakamali man yung teller nila, then they should train them better para maiwasan ito. Ang mahal mahal na nga ng toll sa SLEX tapos lolokohin pa tayong mga motorista.
    i dont know if kaya nila ipuslit yung excess na pera nila pero yung mga cashier kasi sa dept.store where I used to work, kulang or excess man yung kaha mo may penalty ka, pag malaking amount subject to investigation ka pa...

better count the change na lang before you leave, di bale na makatrapik mas abala syo yang ganyang babalik-balikan mo pa sila.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Sana nga ganun din sa mga tollway. Pero medyo katakataka lang that it happened a couple of time already sa driver namin.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    well, madaling isuksok ang 500 sa bra or panty, i dont think kinakapkapan sila hanggang doon.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you can avoid the hassle by taking pains to have the exact amount before you embark on your trip.
    the best way to avoid getting short-changed, is to deny them the opportunity to do so.
    but i agree with you... having no change in the cashbox is poor management..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    What I do is even if I drive alone, I count the change first before leaving the teller's booth para sigurado.

Pero most of the time naman I always have loose change sa kotse kaya napapadalas eh kahit dun sa ako sa exact toll walang problema.

So better bilang muna sukli bago umalis sa tapat. Dapat magaling ka rin sa math hehehhe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    medyo OT lang ng konti pero just last week naman sa c5 exit meron isang van nag swerve sa kaliwa, dun sa exact toll. kasi maiksi pila dun. im two cars behind dun sa van until i noticed na natatagalan yung van sa teller.

obviously buo pera nya. when i asked the teller bat natagalan sabi sa akin, "eh sir no choice buo pera nila sinuklian ko pa"

anak ng teteng eh para san pa ang nakalagay na NO CHANGE dun sa lane na yun?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    just get an E-pass or EC Tag.. ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

If you frequent SLEX, then it is advisable to get one.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    or better yet next time ikaw naman magbayad ng kulang

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast