New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by loidch View Post
    btw i see a couple of those "no to flyover" signs along granada st. near the corner of santolan and ortigas ave. another time and fuel wasting trap, no wonder lots of counter flowing cars.
    yup, sa may mien san

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    double post

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    tiga - Valle ako pero i don't see why etong mga kapitbahay eh kelangan ma-concern dyan sa flyover. be your fit body, para pag nakita ka sa flyover, maganda katawan mo. eh pag mataba ka nga, pagtatawanan ka. mayaman ka nga, pero puros rich food naman kain mo, ganun talaga, pangit katawan mo

and besides sa baba naman yun flyover pala dyan sa Lanuza, kala ko sa taas. di naman ako kita. by all means, ituloy ang project para sa bayan
    kaya nga dapat gayahin fit body ni OB

di ba yun skytower dapat na gagawin sa tapat ng POEA sa ortigas pinigilan din ng mga mayayaman daw sa greenhills kasi makikita daw yun bakuran nila

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pa tint nila bintana nila, super black, hehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Pa tint nila bintana nila, super black, hehe.
    Menyek tint. :naughty2:

But even with these flyovers, aren't the real bottlenecks inside Ortigas Center (near the malls) and along the C5-Pasig flyover and Kalayaan areas?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yep the Bagong Ilog exit is the main problem. And then again that could be jampacked by those who want to uturn. Are the Lanuza and J Vargas uturns closed? Problema kasi dyan kung mag uturn under the Ortigas flyover tapos trafik papuntang Rosario.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Menyek tint. :naughty2:

But even with these flyovers, aren't the real bottlenecks inside Ortigas Center (near the malls) and along the C5-Pasig flyover and Kalayaan areas?
    I pass C5 regularly, and the choke points in those areas are really the u-turn slots.

The traffic in the Ortigas CBD is another problem altogether. I haven't really given it much thought but I think it's the narrow roads resulting from poor planning. It's fine for the side roads, but Julia Vargas, ADB Ave., and San Miguel Ave. are really bottlenecks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I pass C5 regularly, and the choke points in those areas are really the u-turn slots.

The traffic in the Ortigas CBD is another problem altogether. I haven't really given it much thought but I think it's the narrow roads resulting from poor planning. It's fine for the side roads, but Julia Vargas, ADB Ave., and San Miguel Ave. are really bottlenecks.
    C5 Eastwood!

Yes, planning between Ortigas Center vis-a-vis Ayala Center is miles apart.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    OT: Dapat Megaworld nagpagawa ng flyover to and from Eastwood to C-5 like what they did at the Fort. Grabe and traffic dyan sa tapat ng Eastwood dahil sa U-Turn slots. Yung lalabas ng eastwood biglang kakaliwa pa U-turn ng C-5 tapos yung nag U-turn ng C-5 biglang kakanan papasok naman sa Eastwood. Dati inalis na yan ni Bayani pero binalik ulit. Malaki siguro lagay sa MMDA para maintain ang U-turn slots na yan. Megaworld, mahiya naman kayo, you earn Billions in a year pero di kayo nagpagawa ng tamang flyover for the incoming and outgoing traffic sa Eastwood. Panay pa dagdag nyo ng building dyan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    C5 Eastwood!

Yes, planning between Ortigas Center vis-a-vis Ayala Center is miles apart.
    175 years na kasi ang Ayala ... most trusted brand :2thumbsup:

pero magagaling mga competitors ng Ayala kasi hindi kayang maghintay ng 100+ years para mag-improve planning policy nila ... kaya daming pinipirata from Ayala

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Jaime Garchitorena: HEY VALLE PEEPS! NO TO FLYOVERS ON C5? YOU SHOULD RECONSIDER THAT