New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If it will not kill you, it will make you strong....

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    I backed up into a car and the other car had a very minor dent on the front bumper. Mine was unharmed. It was settled already that I will just pay the damages and other party agreed. It was a minor accident but I can't stop thinking about it. I'm too scared to drive again. I guess it also adds that I have depression. Can anyone share their experiences? I can't seem to move on from this.
    viper: "keep sending him (maverick) up."

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    I backed up into a car and the other car had a very minor dent
    Sounds so like when I was an eager 11-year-old! I was so scared for my dad back then. I thought I did something that would put him behind bars... Imagine... I was a minor and was not even close to being a student driver!

There's no problem with taking a break, ieddam. I also did for around 2 years. But you have to kind of "slap" this fact on to your face: no one was hurt, and "minor" is not "major."

P.S. I intend that "slap" statement to be a negative reinforcement ieddam, you see there have been worse cases than yours? Cheer up!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Sabi nga ng mga matatandang drayber ng jeep kapag di ka masasabit, di ka gagaling magmaneho.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    Sabi nga ng mga matatandang drayber ng jeep kapag di ka masasabit, di ka gagaling magmaneho.
    that's "stupid rationalization", in my opinion.

kung totoo yon, bakit "common knowledge" na maraming nasa-sagi ang puj driver?

heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 6th, 2017 at 11:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12