New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    We'll see. I did prefer the days way back before those elevated u-turns were constructed. Mas gusto ko pa ung stoplight nalang dati ung Kalayaan-C5 intersection.
    Miss ko to... Rezing-rezing pag ikaw ang nasa unahan ng stoplight... tapos haharangan ka ng mga motorbike.

If ever, the stoplights should help fix the Eastwood area build-up. However, the bottleneck at the narrow Bagong Ilog Flyover and Kalayaan elevated U-turns (gash they should demolish that) remains.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Miss ko to... Rezing-rezing pag ikaw ang nasa unahan ng stoplight... tapos haharangan ka ng mga motorbike.
    Since tinanggal na ang Lanuza, Vargas and Green Meadow u-turns theoretically clear path na all the way from the Green Meadows stoplight to the Lanuza stoplight

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    noticed 10-15mins time savings this morning as compared to the daily grind when those improperly placed u-turns are still there. gaya nga ng mga nasabi na: madami dami na drivers eh kung maka eskwala eh kelangan swapangin ang 3 lanes tapos swapangin din yung kabilang lanes sa pagswerve palabas. coming from katipunan, i noticed the very long queue line (inner lane) going left to citibank libis. mukhang matagal nga switch ng traffic signals to green for those taking a left turn. sa tingin ko hindi magtatagal babalik na rin yung mga eskwala masters at mag swapang sa middle lanes para makapagleft turn pag berde ng signal.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

If ever, the stoplights should help fix the Eastwood area build-up. However, the bottleneck at the narrow Bagong Ilog Flyover and Kalayaan elevated U-turns (gash they should demolish that) remains.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Maybe 20mins saved one way for me. Will be better when they fix the pot holes and when the drainage work is completed. I cant complain so far

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    For my 12 noon call time for today's duty, i left Marikina at around 10:20am. Arrived at BGC exactly 11am! So far so good. I once in a while check the MMDA Interaksyon site and everything is light to moderate most of the time the whole afternoon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Coming from Masinag, simply frozen chaos. I took EA Rodriguez Ave and traveled a snails pace before taking Calle Industria, then to Eastwood where I work. That took an hour. Grrrr! Morning traffic hassle talaga.

The routes around Eastwood was changed to accomodate the new traffic scheme. I'll try the C5 route when feasible.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    NGA NGA.

un lang masasabi ko kasi parang bumagal lalo flow ng traffic.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Okay naman so far. Pero bottleneck sa Libis Area. ang daming nagleleft to eastwood, 2-3 lanes na occupied. then after the stoplight may mga nakaabang pang jeep sa ped overpass. then a few meters lang stop light ulit. ang panget pa ng roads! Pansin niyo ba na palagi nasisira un road dito sa south bound ng Libis? Matindi un pagka-biyak palagi ng cement/asphalt. I think every year ata nila yan inaayos.

Sa Katipunan naman, nilagyan nila ng stop light pero its not working yet. andun parin mga notorious U-turn slots na still causing major traffic because of the Blue Eagles' rides... Siguro solution dito Skyway haha.

Sa Bagong ilog flyover, I think they need to build a bigger bridge, then demolish the elevated U-turn in Kalayaan and construct an interchange! yan naman talaga kailangan duon nung simula palang. Nagtipid kasi for sure, ayan tuloy karambola ang traffic.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The remaining legacy of the Bayani Fernando era, the dreaded U-turn slot. Either you love it or hate it.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^world-class din ba yan?😆

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
How's traffic in c5 now that uturn slots have been replaced by traffic lights?