New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Here in Dubai, they have begun implementing a very strict testing procedure so very few pass the road test. For every batch of four people, one or none passes the test. So that's a maximum of 25% of all who take the test. The examiners usually trick students into doing something that will somehow violate traffic laws, which in turn makes them fail the test. The key to passing the test is to know what and what not to do while driving.

Pero ang nakakatawa, pag nag-drive ka rito, ang babarubal pa rin ng mga drivers. Parang laging nagmamadali, parang laging may sakay na isusugod sa ospital, parang 100 million bajillion Zimbabwean dollars ang halaga ng isang minuto ng buhay nila.

Ang nangyayari, parang plastikan lang sa road test, tapos anything goes na lang pag nakakuha na ng license (na every 10 years ang renewal).

This does not answer your question, I know. Just to give you the idea that even a strict driving test won't lead to a safer bunch of people on the road.
    Last edited by picantorange; April 15th, 2009 at 03:10 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    dito kasi ang driving test sa atin, OT... kaya sisiw ang written exam!

ang tanong, yun bang sinasagutan nila sa exam eh na-aaply ba nila sa daily driving? i think iilan lang ang sasagot ng OO... reality check...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I was written a ticket in makati long time ago. I didn't contest, I unknowingly entered a one way street.

Nung kinuha ko sa mmda yun license ko, sabi I have to take the seminar daw. Pagdating sa seminar, sabi bigay na lang daw ng exam, yung di daw papasa e yun na lang magse seminar. When I saw the exam, it's the same as the written exam sa pagkuha ng license. I passed! But guess who failed the exam..... jeepney drivers and bus drivers

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess the more appropriate question is how many of those who actually drive for a living (Bus, PUJ, Taxi, FX, Trucks) would pass a driver's exam.

Its just a guess but 20 out of a 100 examinees would be too high. Most would flunk the written exam and even more on the actual driving test.

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    pls send me nman ng reveiwer for writen exam sa lto. email add kopnudz*yahoo.com

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nudz View Post
    pls send me nman ng reveiwer for writen exam sa lto. email add kopnudz*yahoo.com
    when you take the exam, the answers are actually posted on the walls

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nudz View Post

you dont need reviewer what you need is a proper common sense

Question: Vehicle 1 coming from East bound to West, other vehicle coming from North going to South, Both meet at intersection, who is priority?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I wont pass the exam cos the LTO in NCR are full of corrupt SOB employees.. They are full of it.. Specifically those driving tester or whatevers at Pasay branch

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    you dont need reviewer what you need is a proper common sense

Question: Vehicle 1 coming from East bound to West, other vehicle coming from North going to South, Both meet at intersection, who is priority?
    if the intersection is controlled by a traffic light then follow the traffic lights.. if the intersection is controlled by stop signs.. then first stop first go..
    if its an uncontrolled intersection.. then the person on the right should yield the right of way to the person on the left..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Yes, Afterglow has very good point and really wonders how many would pass a proper driving exam.

And how everyone claims to be good and be able say they can "drive with one hand be his hide back" of whatever way to prove their ability, but bottom line is driving standard very poor...

Landy..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
How many would pass a driving test?