New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    ang bilis nila sumagot ah.
    btw, if you need help sa DTI may mga kakilala ako dyan sa loob. pero i know na mabilis talaga silang mag respond sa mga ganyan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

btw, if you need help sa DTI may mga kakilala ako dyan sa loob. pero i know na mabilis talaga silang mag respond sa mga ganyan.
    Salamat po sa offer :D

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

Salamat po sa offer :D

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    May solution na po yan. Just found out lang din. Pero i-share ko nalang pag nakuha ko na ang plaka ko :D

Quote Originally Posted by Popoy Lagman View Post
    This is the sad truth. Only the dealers can process initial registration of new vehicles after submitting the proper documents including the sale report, stock certificate, etc. Administrative Order AVT-2014-024 - "Revised Rules and Regulations
    Governing the Sales and Reporting and Initial Registration of Brand New and Other Motor Vehicles" should have all the information about this. But before dealers can register these vehicles, they need to have LTO accreditation. This accreditation can be cancelled based on several grounds including submitting falsified sales report. Administrative Order AVT-2014-023 should have all the relevant information. Sadly, dealers do not violate any of the provisions to warrant cancellation of accreditation. They can file for the car registration anytime they want. Of course, they will only do that when the sale has been completed. And nothing will force them to register the vehicle immediately after the sale is completed. For the LTO, if the delay is their fault, there's a rule in place that they can issue temporary permit that a car owner can use while waiting for his plates. And for the dealers? They'll give you dummy sales invoices and will instruct you to present one of these invoices when apprehended not knowing the heavier penalty you will incure when caught using these fake invoices.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    May solution na po yan. Just found out lang din. Pero i-share ko nalang pag nakuha ko na ang plaka ko :D
    Ang naiisip ko lang po is through civil action. Pero since bank financing po ako, hindi ko alam kung ano ang nasasaad sa contract of sale kung kasama ba sa pagdeliver ng sasakyan na ideliver din ang registration certificate at plates? Kasi kung meron man pong ganun, baka si bangko ang may cause of action since sya ang nagbayad mismo kay dealer. Wait ko po ang tip nyo para makapag file din ng kung ano pa ang pwedeng i-file..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Popoy Lagman View Post
    Ang naiisip ko lang po is through civil action. Pero since bank financing po ako, hindi ko alam kung ano ang nasasaad sa contract of sale kung kasama ba sa pagdeliver ng sasakyan na ideliver din ang registration certificate at plates? Kasi kung meron man pong ganun, baka si bangko ang may cause of action since sya ang nagbayad mismo kay dealer. Wait ko po ang tip nyo para makapag file din ng kung ano pa ang pwedeng i-file..
    Pwede mo.i-small claims si dealer for damages.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Yun na nga ang gagawin namin. Lahat ng venue, makapag file. Para makabawi din sa perhuwisyo nila.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    May complaint form ang DTI. Just fill up the form.

When I went to DTI (4 yrs ago at d pa na e papasa ang lemon law.) to file a compliant about may car I considered lemon, I was surprise that after a week na epatawag kaagad nila ang dealer and manufacturer.
    After multiple meetings with the parties envolved, the manufacturer finally changed my car.

MANY THANKS DTI :-) MABUHAY KAYO

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by soul12 View Post

When I went to DTI (4 yrs ago at d pa na e papasa ang lemon law.) to file a compliant about may car I considered lemon, I was surprise that after a week na epatawag kaagad nila ang dealer and manufacturer.
    After multiple meetings with the parties envolved, the manufacturer finally changed my car.

Cool, bilis din pala nila eh no. Kudos to them!

Quote Originally Posted by soul12 View Post

Cool, bilis din pala nila eh no. Kudos to them!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Sir,

my wife purchased a new car, then after 3 days hard starting na (takes 30mins to 1 hour before mag-start).. ibinalik sa dealer then ang sabi ay walang na-detect na sira... then ginamit ulit ni miss...
    After 2 weeks while driving namatay yung makina sa gitna ng kalye (eh automatic transmission).. It takes 1 hour before mag-start. Ibinalik 2nd time sa car dealer. After a week, sabi ng dealer, walang na-detect na sira.

Grounds na ba ito, para magdemand ng replacement and mag-file sa DTI?
    Last edited by bsm9311; July 30th, 2015 at 03:20 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gawa ng video. Maganda naman siguro phone ng misis. Any video will support your claims.

Report to head office immediately. Which particular vehicle is this? Take the names of the SA and mechanic who touched your vehicle.

This could be fuel quality issue. Which gas station did your wife fuel up with? Is this a petrol or diesel engine?

Safety issue yan pag namatay engine. No brake assist whatsoever.

Remind your wife, hazard light on pag namatayan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bsm9311 View Post
    Sir,

my wife purchased a new car, then after 3 days hard starting na (takes 30mins to 1 hour before mag-start).. ibinalik sa dealer then ang sabi ay walang na-detect na sira... then ginamit ulit ni miss...
    After 2 weeks while driving namatay yung makina sa gitna ng kalye (eh automatic transmission).. It takes 1 hour before mag-start. Ibinalik 2nd time sa car dealer. After a week, sabi ng dealer, walang na-detect na sira.

Grounds na ba ito, para magdemand ng replacement and mag-file sa DTI?
    One more repair then try to file under lemon law.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast