New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    mga sir, tanong ko lang kung how much exactly will it cost to register my ride this feb?

also how much will it cost to process the change of ownership?

have asked around from friends and they gave me varied answers, one claiming 4K for reg and 5K for change of ownership?!
    sa WCI they offer 3.5K to assist for change of ownership ewan ko lang kung magkano pa ung registration.

would I be better off doing it myself? malaki ba matitipid ko or it would be worth it na ipaprocess ko na lang?

please advise, TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Kung convenience ang hanap mo, ipalakad mo na lang kasi kunsumisyon maglakad ng transfer of ownership.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by skyediver View Post
    Kung convenience ang hanap mo, ipalakad mo na lang kasi kunsumisyon maglakad ng transfer of ownership.

ganun ba sir, laki ba ng difference in terms ng gagastusin?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTCH*! View Post
    mga sir, tanong ko lang kung how much exactly will it cost to register my ride this feb?

also how much will it cost to process the change of ownership?

have asked around from friends and they gave me varied answers, one claiming 4K for reg and 5K for change of ownership?!
    sa WCI they offer 3.5K to assist for change of ownership ewan ko lang kung magkano pa ung registration.

would I be better off doing it myself? malaki ba matitipid ko or it would be worth it na ipaprocess ko na lang?

please advise, TIA
    1.6 sedan lang ba oto mo? i just had my car registered and eto yung costs:

900 - TPL
    350 - Emission
    2200 - Registration

and cost of ownership is around 2k, kung ikaw ang lalakad. pero sobrang hassle yan. ubos isang araw mo dyan.

if time is really important to you, i pa process mo na lang.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thank you sir sa info.

2.5 3 door pajero sir ung auto ko.

nakaregister ung CR nya sa Subic so kelangan ko pa daw pumunta dun kung papachange of ownership ako so malamang I will opt na ipalakad na lang nga.

salamat uli mga sir sa inputs

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Heads up lang mga sir, nung nalaman ng kausap ko sa WCI na subic ung sasakyan (which dapat nung una alam na nya since 3 door pajero nga sasakyan ko) biglang nag iba ihip ng hangin.

she is now asking for 5.5k for change of ownership and 5.3k for renewal of registration!

I have talked to a lto personnel and an honest summation is close with sir 1D4LV's numbers

700 - insurance
    400 - emission test
    2500 - registration

300 - PNP clearance
    50 - change of ownership fee
    ++ - LTO fee
    1000 - fuel to drive to subic and back

So most likely pupunta na lang ako ng subic, makakapasyal pa ako

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Php300 for PNP clearance? Dude, matagal yan. unless you know someone in Crame or Camp Karingal. Pero kung gusto mo maghintay na lang, ipa-expedite mo, kaya lang hindi lang Php300 ang babayaran mo. Kasi ako noon, when I went to Camp Karingal, I spent Php1000+ (mayroon runner), pero wala na ako inintindi, natulog pa nga ako sa car (I wasn't feeling well that time saka medyo matagal din ako naghintay) but at least, I didn't have to go back there anymore. Ayoko kasi ng pababalik-balikin pa ko. Sayang oras at gas ko. Tapos yun transfer of ownership, pinalakad ko na lang.

(btw, I'm a girl. )

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I just had a thought--anyone here pls. correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't GOTCH*! still need to go to LTO in Manila (the one near Rotonda in Quezon Ave(?), I'm not really sure of the exact location) for the transfer of ownership, even if his car is registered in Subic? Kasi yun former owner ng car ko lives in Batangas, but I was told by a friend who works in LTO na hindi lang ako sa Batangas kailangan pumunta, I still have to go to LTO in Manila for the car inspection, etc., if I will be the one to take care of the transfer of ownership. Kaya pinalakad ko na lang kasi sobrang hassle nga.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by skyediver View Post
    I just had a thought--anyone here pls. correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't GOTCH*! still need to go to LTO in Manila (the one near Rotonda in Quezon Ave(?), I'm not really sure of the exact location) for the transfer of ownership, even if his car is registered in Subic? Kasi yun former owner ng car ko lives in Batangas, but I was told by a friend who works in LTO na hindi lang ako sa Batangas kailangan pumunta, I still have to go to LTO in Manila for the car inspection, etc., if I will be the one to take care of the transfer of ownership. Kaya pinalakad ko na lang kasi sobrang hassle nga.

What I know Ms. Skyediver is you need to go to the Lto office where the CR is issued...example is our L-300 van when we purchased it it's CR was registered in Lto Angeles so we need to go to Angeles to get the papers transferred to our name...in the case of your friend's recommendation is ok din punta ka sa Lto office where he/she is assigned for inspection so that when you go to the Lto office where the CR is issued tuloy na ang processing.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I checked my CR, it's LTO Manila West District office pala. Actually, 3 different persons told me about it--first, my friend who works in LTO, then my runner in Camp Karingal and finally, yun naglakad ng transfer of ownership ko. Yun naglakad ng ownership ko went to Batangas, tapos she also went to MNL West District Ofc. para sa transfer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Help with Registration and change of ownership