New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    guys, need help on how am i gonna do about regarding registration about a KIA PRIDE GTX 98 that i bought but 2 years delayed registraion. bonus problem, the owner lost his original CR and no xerox copy. it was last registered at LTO MAKATI, 2007. can you guys help how, where and how much is the fastest process possible. really appreciate your posts. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock View Post
    guys, need help on how am i gonna do about regarding registration about a KIA PRIDE GTX 98 that i bought but 2 years delayed registraion. bonus problem, the owner lost his original CR and no xerox copy. it was last registered at LTO MAKATI, 2007. can you guys help how, where and how much is the fastest process possible. really appreciate your posts. thanks.
    madami dami problema. did you get the car already? dapat ata di mo na kinuha yung oto. i assume nasa iyo yung original OR nung 2007.

pero kung nakuha mo na:

go to LTO main and get a duplicate original CR there. you need to fill out an affidavit of loss nung CR. much better if your seller can provide this for you para less hassles.

pwede din dun mo na iparegister para isang lakaran na lang. change of venue na lang.

HELP! how to register a 2 years late registration with missing CR?