New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

May2012,- was quite some time ago bro....

Time for another quick weekday Tagaytay sojourn....

Anyway,- the weather is supposedly getting cooler by the day....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.4K:sailor:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    And what happened sa computer fee na binabayaran natin when renewing?supposed to be centralized on a data base.
    yan ang tanong.
    also the hassles of going through a change of ownership process na dapat dun ka sa original LTO office kung saan originally registered ang kotse..... dapat yan centralized database na eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    And what happened sa computer fee na binabayaran natin when renewing?supposed to be centralized on a data base.
    syempre kinurakot ng STRADCOM... ang kaisa isahang ahensya na kasalanan pa ng consumer na nag computerized sila at sinisingil ng computer fee...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by handshake View Post
    Here's the story hope anyone can help, people who might have the same dillema as mine...

Last May 2012, me and my family went to tagaytay for a family vacation. While cruising along tagaytay i noticed cars being stopped by the checkpoint, and i too was apprehended for not wearing seatbelt (my fault).

I was issued an apprehension ticket and the policeman told me to just pay for it once i renew my driver's license.

Now came the renewal, i went to mmda orense (my fault again - should have been LTO) to have clearance and to my shock, i dont have any alarm. I even ask window 8 to re-check it, but really theres none.

Then i proceeded to LTO robinson metroeast to renew and after the picture taking the employee told me to have my alarm cleared first at LTO cavite. (argh)

I tried calling LTO Cavite and was told - i should go to LTO tagaytay to clear the alarm.

Is there any way we can have it paid and erased at LTO East Avenue?
    Sir i suggest to call LTO help desk for your concerns....

Too bad talaga...anyways San area ba kau na check point dun? Am/pm?
    Palagay ko na napag tripan ka ng pnp dun.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Di ba dapat nakasulat sa ticket kung saan iclaim na lto branch ang license card at may number of days (3 days ata) na dapat tubusin or else may additional penalty or fine na.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Centralized nga. Alam nila sa Q.C. na may alarm ka sa Tagytay. :D Hanggang ganun lang ang mga gunggong. Kelangan doon mo pa rin i-settle which is pure Bull$hit in this day and age, and considering how much they earn from that computer centralization fee which they milk from us every time we renew car registration and/or driver's licenses.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Centralized nga. Alam nila sa Q.C. na may alarm ka sa Tagytay. :D Hanggang ganun lang ang mga gunggong. Kelangan doon mo pa rin i-settle which is pure Bull in this day and age, and considering how much they earn from that computer centralization fee which they milk from us every time we renew car registration and/or driver's licenses.
    Di ko din ma gets ang Logic nila centralized na nga nakita na sa system na may dapat ka i clear. So dapat kahit saang branch ng LTO pwede mag bayad, ano yan kanya kanya sila ng income bawat branch..Or talagang sinasadya nila para abalahin ang tao

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Saklap naman non, pano pag sa Pagudpud ka nahuli, at taga manila ka? Forced vacation?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    experience ko lang din sa mga mall LTO renewal ng driver license nalalamn nila kaagad kung may problema ka sa license mo.

ako nag renew ang daming lumabas na error nationality,saka ung pangalan ko kaya sinadgest nalang nila sa akin na pumunta ako at dun nalang ipa correct lahat ng error sa lisensya ko, kaya sa LPC LTO ko nalang inayos.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    In process pa raw yung procurement nila ng floppy disks Sir kaya hindi pa natin ramdam yung epekto ng computer fee. :rofl:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast