New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Here's the story hope anyone can help, people who might have the same dillema as mine...

Last May 2012, me and my family went to tagaytay for a family vacation. While cruising along tagaytay i noticed cars being stopped by the checkpoint, and i too was apprehended for not wearing seatbelt (my fault).

I was issued an apprehension ticket and the policeman told me to just pay for it once i renew my driver's license.

Now came the renewal, i went to mmda orense (my fault again - should have been LTO) to have clearance and to my shock, i dont have any alarm. I even ask window 8 to re-check it, but really theres none.

Then i proceeded to LTO robinson metroeast to renew and after the picture taking the employee told me to have my alarm cleared first at LTO cavite. (argh)

I tried calling LTO Cavite and was told - i should go to LTO tagaytay to clear the alarm.

Is there any way we can have it paid and erased at LTO East Avenue?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat you asked LTO about that.. sasabihin naman sayo kung pwede bayaran don.. if not.. you have to go to LTO Tagaytay..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan yata talaga sa lto, kung saan ang issuing office dun ka mag-clear. same as getting ticketed at nlex sa east ave ka. pag sa slex naman sa lipa.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Dapat tinanong mo sa LTO . Mostly tagaytagay ka mag e-end up

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Sa tagatay ka punta tol para maayos yn since dun ka nahuli unless yung pulis ng ltfrb ang nakahuli syo e sa batangas ka pa pupunta non since magkaibang agency sila

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Same thing happened to our company driver. May violation siya sa Baguio and the LTO here in Makati told him to clear muna ang alarm niya sa LTO baguio before he can re-new his driver's license here in Makati.

By the way for those who needs to re-new their drivers license before November 5 of this year. There are NO License card available at any LTO. branches. November 5, 2014 pa daw dadating.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Argh sticker plate tapos pati drives license problema na rin nila,ano ky sunod or/cr :banghead:

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Renewed my drivers license last month and there was no problem with ID cards, when did it run out?

Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I think LTO follows the protocol in your case. Sa LTO Tagaytay mo talaga kelangan kunin yung clearance kasi sila yung may jurisdiction dun sa area of apprehension.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    And what happened sa computer fee na binabayaran natin when renewing?supposed to be centralized on a data base.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast