New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Hello tsikoteers!

Tanong ko lang kung po what time open ung steel parking sa may Greenbelt (tapat ng AIM), and kung magkano (for cars). Nagtaas na raw kasi ung sa Glorietta steel parking, baka ganun din kay Greenbelt?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Greenbelt has long implemented costly parking rates; P45 for first 3 hours then P50 per hour if you enter earlier than 11am. The rate after 11am is 45 first 3 hours plus P10 per hour there on. Not sure though if the same rate applies to the steel parking in front of AIM.

Just park at the Link carpark if you are concerned about the price. The Link Carpark opens early and base charge is P45 for the first 4 hours, then P10 per hour after that. It is the carpark in between Landmark and Makati Shangrila.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You can also try Dela Rosa Capark 1 or 2 but those get filled up early. Is it true The Link opens at 9am now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    You can also try Dela Rosa Capark 1 or 2 but those get filled up early. Is it true The Link opens at 9am now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yep. thats why marami na nagpark sa rustans steel parking. kaya din nag taas ng price si rustans parking

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Greenbelt has long implemented costly parking rates; P45 for first 3 hours then P50 per hour if you enter earlier than 11am. The rate after 11am is 45 first 3 hours plus P10 per hour there on. Not sure though if the same rate applies to the steel parking in front of AIM.
    Yep the Mcdo/AIM steel parking rates are similar to Greenbelt's. When my wife used to work in the vicinity she would park at the steel parking, exit before 11am (hopefully), then park at Greenbelt 1 after 11.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    The Link carpark opens early. It's open before 7am. That's where I park my car and just walk to my office in Legaspi village.

Glorietta basement parking is about the same as Link but it opens around mall hours, 9am onwards.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    OT. Guys magkano ang parking fees pag weekend sa glorietta, greenbelt at The Link?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Flat rate on weekends. P45 or P40 ata

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by grand kotse View Post
    OT. Guys magkano ang parking fees pag weekend sa glorietta, greenbelt at The Link?
    45 sa Glorietta, 50 sa Link. Not sure sa Greenbelt kung flat rate din.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast