New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i knew a co-worker who had the same problem... he waited until it expired then went to the provice to have it renewed and had his bday changed to the correct date... of course he gave the fixer a little bit more... but this happened maybe 7 years ago...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    try this:

make sure your faked license has more than a year before it expires

apply for new student permit / license with correct birthdate

LTO will discover this and invalidate your new license, but not the old one

surrender your new license to LTO. you will be barred from applying again for 1 year. doesnt matter because your old license is still valid hehehehhhe

wait 1 year

reapply for a new stude permit / license
    when you reapply for a new student permit/license after a year, e di ba yong record mo sa LTO where they'll compare it to is from your invalid old driver's license pa rin ulit. so invalidate nila ulit yon, and mauulit ulit yong proceso. or am i missing something?

anybody tried this that actually worked? except sa home address change na you can do anytime without problems.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    IMO, just do it the right way. Inconvenient, masakit and maybe even humiliating, but that's the price you pay for a mistake. Another mistake isn't going to fix it.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    any way to fix the birthday?

may amnesty ba to do it now?

yan kasi mga nagmamadali mag-drive....

alam ko once na date of birth na ang papaamend mo, patay ka...may kaso ata ka nun...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    OT: pero pagpalit ng address madali lang? nagkamali sa paglagay ng barangay

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Same here. Sometime ago when I was having my licensed renewed, I asked the LTO clerk if I could have my birthdate rectified as there was a typo the last time (kuno). He said to just show my birth ceritificate to show proof of birthdate. I didn't bother then, but should have. But I guess this was when they not yet computerized. From what I have read here, complicated na pala.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ako I never bothered na hehe... I think 14 ata ako nung nagkalicense ako hehe... 6 years dinagdag sa license ko, napansin ko lang siguro a year after having it kasi I wasn't driving naman at that time, started driving "alone" mga 15-16 na... kakatawa lang nung first time ako hinuli, 15 lang ako nun, tapos sa license 21 na hehe sabi ng pulis sa kasama nya "maniniwala ka bang bente uno na to? hanep talaga LTO natin" hehehe.

Never bothered with changing it... May mga ibang forms of identification naman kung kailangan.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ako rin, pero dapat ma-correct na ang mistake asap.
    Pag labas ng NATIONAL ID SYSTEM baka lalong magkaproblema.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    may amnesty daw sa birthday correction now, pero not all license are considered.
    some might be revoke and have 1 year penalty,

ano basis kaya ng amnesty? para sure and hindi mawala ang license pag punta mo.

ano one know it?

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Faked Date of Birth on my Driver's License