New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    to the thread starter.. back in the day you got your license, what was the system like? because now you can get a student permit at 16 years old,, and one month later be able to get a non pro license. i would have thought you were only 11 years old if your uncle added 5 years to your age so that you will be able to get a license. hmmmm......

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you should consult a lawyer. since this pertains to falsification maybe your lawyer can write a letter to the LTO that no charges and a lighter suspension on your part. it's a good thing when you inquired at the LTO you did not admit that you falsified your age just to get a license.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzzler View Post
    I got my driver's license when I was 16 years old, so I was under-age then. My license was "fixed" by my tito who worked at LTO. What he did was, he get me a student permit but he changed the year of my birthdate to 1970 instead of 1975. In short, pinatanda ako, and then just after a week when i got my student permit, I already have a non-pro license with my faked birthdate in it. I am still using it right now.

I once asked an LTO employee on what I can do to correct my birthdate, but unfortunately, he said that it is not that as easy as changing the home address. The only way to correct it is that, they will have to cancel my license and they won't give me a new license for 5 year, since 5 years yun ginawang pagpapa tanda sa kin. In short, I cannot drive for 5 years to pay the price of faking my date of birth. So hindi ko na tinuloy ang pag change ng birthdate ko. hanggang ngayon im still using the same date of birth sa license ko

is there anyone that has the same problem but have fixed it? Meron kayang other way? I was thinking of getting a new student permit, and just declare na nawala ang license ko for several years na. would this work? meron bang taga LTO here na pedeng tumulong =)

hope to get some feedbacks from you.

Thanks in advance.

Sir same as mine but i changed my birthdate from 1982 to 1978, 5 years? sobrang haba ata nun i was able to rectifie mine it took me 2 years lang banned from driving, what i did kaya nakapagdrive ako is i declared my original license lost kunwari pagkatapos eh nagapply ako ng license ulit na duplicate so dba 2 na lic ko, i surrendered the duplicate and make sure thevalidity in your license is more than 2 years from expiration para magamit mo and iwas na lang sa pulis pag nahuli wag na lang init ulo pakiusap na lang at maglagay ayun un ang ginagawa ko pero ser 2 years lang talaga ang ban punta po kayo sa lto sa may main look for a person they can help you, send me a pm il give you the number usap na lan thru pm

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nku akala ko ako lang ang ganito. nung 3rd yr HS binilan ako ng scooter ng mom ko. apply ako license. from 1984 ginawang 1981. hanggang ngaun mali pa din yung bday ko...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a friend of mine had had the same problem...he didn't bother correcting it...until he was trying to get a US Visa...he was denied because the US embasy found out the discrepancy and knew that he tried to falsify a public document... upto now nandun sa record nya - likely he will have a difficult chance to get a US Visa.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Right, that's why I don't really show or provide my driver's license when I'm asked for an ID, because i know that my license is not a valid ID.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    wait for an amnesty. ganun nangyari sakin. got my student permit at 16. after few years when i apply for prof license, ask ko yung taga lto kung pwede(try ko lang talaga kasi nandun na i.e. take both written and driving exam) correct yung age ko. pinapunta ko sa asst. director. tiningnan nya yung folder nya, sabi nya "swerte mo pasok ka sa ammesty". thats it. legally corrected my birth in my license.
    possible repercussion. me kwento dati yung isang tsikoteer sa another forum. license nya daya ng 4 years(driving since 1st year HS). napunta sya sa US. he rents a car. ask ng rent a car bakit different ang birthdate nya sa DL from his passport. answered back "just a typo". lady answered back, "you are not the first filipino to answer that". halatang marami na sumagot ng ganun :lol: next time he rents, i think he uses his thai drivers license.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    a friend of mine had had the same problem...he didn't bother correcting it...until he was trying to get a US Visa...he was denied because the US embasy found out the discrepancy and knew that he tried to falsify a public document... upto now nandun sa record nya - likely he will have a difficult chance to get a US Visa.
    Ganyan kahigpit ang US Embassy regarding sa mga public documents. Blacklisted?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I changed mine about five years ago when they were still starting to computerize. Ewan ko ngayon ha, pero I just paid a penalty (with receipt) and they corrected the birthdate.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    1 year talaga yan, ala ka magagawa dyan. i cheated 7 yrs sakin (dad ko kasi sinobrahan yung type sa fake birth certificate ko) 1982 to 1975, grade 6 pa lang ako may student permit na ko. well it was my mom's doing, she wanted a weekend driver and i loved driving. may kakilala kami anak ng head ng LTO sa province so we tried to apply for a new license there, mayabang yung anak kaya daw nya ayusin kahit same name i apply namin. ayun nahuli! 1 yr ako ala license. sympre napahiya yung anak so for 1 yr he gave me an authentic non-pro license card na sympre alang papers from his father's office, then after a yr inayos nya ok na. but now every time i renew my license pag dating dun sa verification line i have to wait so long, ang lagi sabihin sakin "sir, paki intay lang po ha, conflict po kasi, 3 po kayo na may same name." i'm guessing 3 kasi, 1 yung may fake birhtdate, 2 yung inapply namin sa province at 3 yung hawak ko ngayon hehe. anyway its probably the price i have to pay every renewal for cheating.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Faked Date of Birth on my Driver's License