New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I got my driver's license when I was 16 years old, so I was under-age then. My license was "fixed" by my tito who worked at LTO. What he did was, he get me a student permit but he changed the year of my birthdate to 1970 instead of 1975. In short, pinatanda ako, and then just after a week when i got my student permit, I already have a non-pro license with my faked birthdate in it. I am still using it right now.

I once asked an LTO employee on what I can do to correct my birthdate, but unfortunately, he said that it is not that as easy as changing the home address. The only way to correct it is that, they will have to cancel my license and they won't give me a new license for 5 year, since 5 years yun ginawang pagpapa tanda sa kin. In short, I cannot drive for 5 years to pay the price of faking my date of birth. So hindi ko na tinuloy ang pag change ng birthdate ko. hanggang ngayon im still using the same date of birth sa license ko

is there anyone that has the same problem but have fixed it? Meron kayang other way? I was thinking of getting a new student permit, and just declare na nawala ang license ko for several years na. would this work? meron bang taga LTO here na pedeng tumulong =)

hope to get some feedbacks from you.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ka nag iisa pare he..he

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    grabe naman itinanda mo sa license mo... ahehehe ako 2 yrs lang.. im actually thinking of having it changed din... i was once told na kelanganng legal something... im not sure and i dont remember na... hehehe!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Been there, done that.... Bro nde naman 5 years suspension kasi ang sa akin e pinatanda ko ng 3 yrs then I decided to correct it 3 years ago... 1 year suspension lang bro. Ask mo head ng LTO.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    buti hindi kinonfiscate license mo. sa fren ko kinonfiscate nung inamin niya dinoctor niya license niya. suspended siya ngayon. inamin niya dinoctor niya kasi tangap na siya bilang driver sa isang bus company. kinocorrect lang sana niya. napasama pa pala pag amin niya. naudlot 2loy work niya.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    1. Surender your fixed license sa LTO licensing dept.
    2. Wait mo ang letter from LTO that state when is the effectivity of the revocation of your fixed license & how long you are barred from getting a new license.
    3. Wait for a year to get a new license.

Another solution is to wait for the LTO to issue an Amnesty Program.

Hanapin ko yong letter sa akin ng LTO & ang License ko na Fixed * post ko dito sa forum. Tinabi ko kasi ang sa akin e.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    grabe nga yan. hirap talaga pag-irresponsible ang mga nag-bubuyo sa'yo

when I was 15 yrs. old dami ganyan offers sa'min dukturin na lang daw etc.

what I did, I got a student's license when I turned 16 and occassionally drove from Pasig to Taft and back alone. never ako nahuli kahit walang may naka-nonprof
    Last edited by oldblue; June 28th, 2007 at 12:35 AM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by onedayoldchick View Post
    buti hindi kinonfiscate license mo. sa fren ko kinonfiscate nung inamin niya dinoctor niya license niya. suspended siya ngayon. inamin niya dinoctor niya kasi tangap na siya bilang driver sa isang bus company. kinocorrect lang sana niya. napasama pa pala pag amin niya. naudlot 2loy work niya.

onedayoldchick, either surender mo or sabihin mo na dinoctor mo ang license mo e confiscate pa rin nila then you'll be given a 1 year suspension but do make sure that you get the official letter coming from the LTO Head Office.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    you said may tito ka who worked there. ask mo narin sya since he helped you out in getting that. i cant suggest anything. i didnt faked mine eh. sorry

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Wow!,- a one-year suspension is still a long time.....

3101:transform:

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
Faked Date of Birth on my Driver's License