New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Talaga palang pwede magnoshow sa renewal.

Long hair kasi ako nung nagrenew.
    Yung old pic e with my usual barber's cut trim. Kaya di na ko nagpapic.

Plan ko na pagupit next week. [emoji16]
    Hirap i-maintain ng long hair.
    Tapos pag me work ako sa datacenter namin - need itali or mag bonnet.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    How do they know if you didn't take it personally?

Ako na sana gagawa ng exam ng wife ko pero, I decided na kami ng dalawa, saglit lang naman, so that she will have the confidence to say sya ang nag test, just in case tanungin sya.
    What happened pala?

Yung all around namin bumagsak sa online exam e he is asking for my help. Parang mali naman kung ako magtest for him pero may motor naman yun, I thought sa new license lang ang exam?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    renewal may exam

dami tanong related sa motor

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    You can find an answer sheet online or just do it for him

Its easy anyway

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You can pay for on the spot seminar at LTO that will also expedite your renewal process (after the seminar) ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kapag expired hindi na pwede mag online test? I'm trying to register for him and I'm getting an error

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hay salamat...

LTO drops periodical medical exam requirement after obtaining driver’s license | Inquirer News

The Land Transportation Office (LTO) on Sunday announced that holders of driver’s licenses are no longer required to undergo the prescribed periodic medical examination (PME).

In a statement, the LTO said that the removal of the requirement is in compliance with the amended Memorandum Circular 2021-2285 or the “Supplemental Implementing Rules and Regulations” of Republic Act 10930.

It can be recalled that before the amendment, the said memorandum required drivers to undergo regular medical examinations.

According to LTO chief Jay Art Tugade, however, the agency deemed it wise to waive the PME requirement based on various studies, data collected, and consultations that the agency conducted — which showed that failure to undergo the required PME is not included among causes of road accidents.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i suppose what the authority meant was,
    the drivers of the vehicles that figured in the accident, did not fail the prior medical exam, resulting their granting of driver's license.
    to me, the LTO findings are quite obvious and predictable, because applicants who fail their medical exam, are automatically denied the privilege of driving on public roads and cause accidents.
    thus, i would not expect any of the drivers who figured in an accident, to be medical exam failures.

LTO should continue requiring medical exams on license applications.

tayo namang mga medical practitioners,
    let us be proud of our profession and conduct these exams conscientiously.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 16th, 2023 at 09:05 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    It's actually not a medical exam but a simple blood pressure check and vision test and questions about your medical history. No medical tests performed.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    It's actually not a medical exam but a simple blood pressure check and vision test and questions about your medical history. No medical tests performed.
    It's such a waste of money nga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk