New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Driver's License Renewal Center??

pag change of address may fee na 100 yata..

Yup revision of record costs an additional of 100.

*jonski

if you are renewing a non-pro to non-pro license you don't need any exam, just bring money for medical and processing fee.

if you are renewing a non-pro to pro license you need to take an exam

nag non-pro na lang ulit ako hahaha

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    non-pro nalang ulit since hindi naman ako namamasada.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sang building and floor sa Megamall yung license renewal?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by simpleonin View Post
    Yup revision of record costs an additional of 100.

*jonski

if you are renewing a non-pro to non-pro license you don't need any exam, just bring money for medical and processing fee.

if you are renewing a non-pro to pro license you need to take an exam

nag non-pro na lang ulit ako hahaha
    Magkano lahat bayad? Yung medical ba ay sa drug test na din yon?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Magkano lahat bayad? Yung medical ba ay sa drug test na din yon?
    400 yung medical at drug test "kuno/daw"

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nag renew na ako sa SM Megamall kanina, almost 2 hours. Thanks sa lahat dito

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hello po. Got my driver's license renewed yesterday sa Driver's license renewal center sa Robinson's galleria sa may Ortigas. Just took me 40mins. 9:00am bukas nila. Pero nandoon na ako mga 8:50am. Inaccommodate na nila ako khit before 9am pa lang, Mababait mga tao. Lahat palabiro din.hehe Very convenient. Keep it up!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    I'm with Audi23. The Galleria Renewal Center's service is much faster than MegaMall's, maybe because there are less people.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Mga dudes...sa SM north edsa ba may license Renewal pa?...expired na kc sa akin june 30 2010 pa, di ko naasikaso dahil sa work ko...meron pakaya dun?..thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    my previous renewal transaction was at the robinson's galleria.
    like others said; fast and hassle free.
    pero meron akong OT; (happened last year)

i lost my wallet with my lisensya inside, and so i ran to the LTO office (the following day) whom originally issued my lisensya with the supporting papers needed at hand. knowing that i provided those papers, i could go home with my new/replacement lisensya.
    upon checking with their files with the help of the branch Chief mismo,(superb talaga yung Chief!) it turned out na expired daw yung lisensya ko?!
    the good officer actually showed me the computer's monitor displaying the old copy of my lisensya which is dapat yung copy ng issue ng Galleria ang mag-rereflect doon.

so i asked the officer, bakit nagkaganon sir? hindi po expired ang lisensya ko at never in my driving years na na-expired ang lisensya ko.
    then he asked; san ka ba huling nag-renew? and so i answered; Galleria po sir..
    then he quipped; Galleria again...
    it happened "daw" na hindi nai-forward ng Galleria yung files ko sa office nina Chief na hindi lang minsan nangyari between Galleria at sa branch nila.

the chief told me; for your case, pupunta ka talaga sa main office(QC) in order to acquire your new lisensya, and so i did... rushed to the main office right away
    good thing that it took only around an hour or so to acquire my new lisensya, whew!
    sa obserbasyon ko... yun lang may mga sabit/atraso ang mga natatagalan doon.

eto ang pang asar, three days after... may manong na dumating sa bahay bitbit ang wallet ko, napulot daw nya somewhere na ang laman e lisensya at yung mga bank cards ku grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    driver din daw sya at same banks kame, naiintindihan daw nya ang sitwasyon ko... nice manong!

whew, sana naman hindi na ganon ang sistema ng Galleria LTO satellite.
    Last edited by benchman; October 23rd, 2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: typo

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Driver's License Renewal in Malls.