New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Can we request for this again, for P 1,500?

Ive heard conflicting reports..

We used to be able to do that, may last car was bought 2011, and I got a requested ending of '3'. (I wasnt picky, either 3 or 4 would be fine.. basta Tues coding) I did not have to pay anything for this request.

Then few years before, bawal na daw request ng ganyan. even if magbayad ka pa daw. Ive known new car owners who got their plates that they didnt have any choice. One even ended up selling his older car and buying another 2nd hand car to replace it for coding.. (the Rationale was to prevent people to buy 2nd cars to avoid coding days daw... so stupid.... which can be circumvented by the example I just gave.. nakaka hassle lang...)

Then later, they changed na naman daw... I heard you can request plate ending...for 10,000 (legal daw, sa LTO)

Then I had a friend who got a new Fortuner last year, his plate is the new black n white, but old format ABC123, with a REGION 1 even if car is in M.M. They paid daw to get the ending number they want for coding (forgot how much and if its "legal")

THEN, I heard an SA say (when I was scouting for my unit) New rules na daw: What they do now is WAIT for the OR CR / Plate to be released.. to see if nakatsamba ka ng ending (most folks who get a 2nd car would only avoid 1 day coding .. so you have an 80% chance it wont be the same..).. and if malas mo and same coding, THEN you can pay 10,000 to change it (para di daw sayang 10,000 mo off the bat... take your chances with the 80-20 odds muna)

And THEN FINALLY, my SA where I got the unit from (diff Casa), said now you can request for ending for 1,500 daw.. she has another SA friend do it with her clients daw. Di daw nya sure if "legal" or fixer. (1,500 is reasonable though vs 10,000). I asked her what her PERSONAL experience with sa mga clients nya.. e WALA PA DAW syang nakukuhang PLATES for her clients , shes been an agent for mga 8 months pa lang daw...

(buntong hininga)

Haaayy... so whats the latest procedure ba talaga?

Did you hear similar stories as I did? Accurate ba yung previous policies I mentioned?

Whats the LATEST WORD on this?

Problem is, nobody seems to be getting their Plates yet, so not many have experience about requesting ending numbers?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what my sa told me was to list down the numbers i don't want. saka na lang daw magbabayad kung yung dumating na plate eh yung ayaw ko.

we'll see....in about 8 months hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Pay for personalized or special plates na lang.... Iyan,- legal.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.9K _/_/_/_/_/:waltz1:_/_/_/_/_/

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleryner View Post
    Can we request for this again, for P 1,500?

Ive heard conflicting reports..

We used to be able to do that, may last car was bought 2011, and I got a requested ending of '3'. (I wasnt picky, either 3 or 4 would be fine.. basta Tues coding) I did not have to pay anything for this request.

Then few years before, bawal na daw request ng ganyan. even if magbayad ka pa daw. Ive known new car owners who got their plates that they didnt have any choice. One even ended up selling his older car and buying another 2nd hand car to replace it for coding.. (the Rationale was to prevent people to buy 2nd cars to avoid coding days daw... so stupid.... which can be circumvented by the example I just gave.. nakaka hassle lang...)

Then later, they changed na naman daw... I heard you can request plate ending...for 10,000 (legal daw, sa LTO)

Then I had a friend who got a new Fortuner last year, his plate is the new black n white, but old format ABC123, with a REGION 1 even if car is in M.M. They paid daw to get the ending number they want for coding (forgot how much and if its "legal")

THEN, I heard an SA say (when I was scouting for my unit) New rules na daw: What they do now is WAIT for the OR CR / Plate to be released.. to see if nakatsamba ka ng ending (most folks who get a 2nd car would only avoid 1 day coding .. so you have an 80% chance it wont be the same..).. and if malas mo and same coding, THEN you can pay 10,000 to change it (para di daw sayang 10,000 mo off the bat... take your chances with the 80-20 odds muna)

And THEN FINALLY, my SA where I got the unit from (diff Casa), said now you can request for ending for 1,500 daw.. she has another SA friend do it with her clients daw. Di daw nya sure if "legal" or fixer. (1,500 is reasonable though vs 10,000). I asked her what her PERSONAL experience with sa mga clients nya.. e WALA PA DAW syang nakukuhang PLATES for her clients , shes been an agent for mga 8 months pa lang daw...

(buntong hininga)

Haaayy... so whats the latest procedure ba talaga?

Did you hear similar stories as I did? Accurate ba yung previous policies I mentioned?

Whats the LATEST WORD on this?

Problem is, nobody seems to be getting their Plates yet, so not many have experience about requesting ending numbers?
    it was my personal experience years ago... it was also narrated here even recently...
    the choice of last digit on the plate number, comes free of charge. "pina-paki-usap yan sa mga tao doon sa LTO".
    pinapatungan lang ng walker.

the special plates, however, are real and legally legitimate, and comes at a legal price, which, incidentally, pinapatungan rin ng ibang walkers... PF or walking fee, siguro.

nowadays, my SA says they can not guarantee EP like they did, in the past. last time a bought a new car, 2 years ago, "i got lucky" with my EP, which i was not charged extra for.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Actually for P1.5k, lalaban na ako dyan, its a small price to pay for the convenience you'll be getting. Nung sinamahan ko biyenan ko tumingin ng Honda Mobilio sa Libis sabi sa amin pwede daw magrequest ng plate ending kasi malakas daw sa LTO yung liaison officer nila, pero feeling ko pambobola lang yun para lang makabenta.

Yung sa boss ko naman, brinaso namin yung Toyota La Union to get his desired plate ending for his LC200 without any additional cost on our part, pero marami na rin kasi nabili office namin sa TLU.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Actually for P1.5k, lalaban na ako dyan, its a small price to pay for the convenience you'll be getting. Nung sinamahan ko biyenan ko tumingin ng Honda Mobilio sa Libis sabi sa amin pwede daw magrequest ng plate ending kasi malakas daw sa LTO yung liaison officer nila, pero feeling ko pambobola lang yun para lang makabenta.

Yung sa boss ko naman, brinaso namin yung Toyota La Union to get his desired plate ending for his LC200 without any additional cost on our part, pero marami na rin kasi nabili office namin sa TLU.
    ang galing ng pinoy, imbes na ipag laban ang abolishment ng coding eh willing pa mag bayad para sa ikaka unlad ng gobyerno via purchase TAX!

hindi masosolysyonan ng coding ang trapik kung bili pa din tayo ng coding car at binubulsa naman ng gobyerno ang binayad natin tax...

ang solusyon hawi boys (pag gobyerno ka), pag tax payer ka, lumaban ka! (suggestion ko si anti corrupt duterte)

hawiboys.jpg

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    When we bought a MUX last year, we requested for a monday coding. The SA said he'll try pero walang assurance.

We ended up getting a plate ending of 1

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post

Sa honda Libis namin kinuha ang City namin, nag request kami ng thursday na coding pinagbigyan naman kami ng walang binabayarang extra

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by soulfly023 View Post
    Sa honda Libis namin kinuha ang City namin, nag request kami ng thursday na coding pinagbigyan naman kami ng walang binabayarang extra
    Good to know that Honda Libis delivers what they promise.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Pay for personalized or special plates na lang.... Iyan,- legal.

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

28.9K _/_/_/_/_/:waltz1:_/_/_/_/_/
    How much for personalized plate ngayon mga sir? Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast