New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 173
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    102
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Joanne, an LTO Satellite office, being a Govt office, would only have office days from Monday to Friday. I'm not sure if they've changed schedules though but I've yet to see the Ayala LTO office open on a weekend.
    Ok magrenew pag mga 4 or 5pm na. wala na masyado tao. nagrenew ako before sa LTO sa SM Pasig ng 5pm natapos ako ng before 530pm. ako lang mag-isa dun nun.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,420
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by kerf View Post
    Ok magrenew pag mga 4 or 5pm na. wala na masyado tao. nagrenew ako before sa LTO sa SM Pasig ng 5pm natapos ako ng before 530pm. ako lang mag-isa dun nun.
    siguro ganyan din sa ibang lto office. mas maganda ngang magpa-renew sa hapon kesa sa umaga.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    48
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    additonal question,

    kelangan na mag renew ng GF ko ng lisensya, sabi nung kaibigan nya kelangnan pa daw kumuha nd TIN number, may special daw na TIN number for students. saan ba nag aaply ng tin number?

    Hi, not sure if your question is already answered. You get TIN from BIR. I got mine from the Intramuros office because I'm from Manila. Maybe you can call them and ask where you should apply. Their contact nos. are on their website.

    from www.bir.gov.ph
    PERSONS REGISTERING UNDER E.O. 98 (securing a TIN to be able to transact with any government office, e.g. LTO, NBI, DFA, etc.)

    Tax Form
    BIR Form 1904 - Application for Registration of One Time Taxpayer And Persons Registering Under EO 98 (securing a TIN to be able to transact with any government office)
    Documentary Requirements
    -Birth certificate or any valid identification showing name, address and birth date of the applicant

    Procedures
    - Accomplish BIR Form 1904 and submit the same, together with the required attachments, to the Revenue District Office having jurisdiction over residence of the applicant.

    Deadlines
    - Application shall be accomplished and filed before transacting with any government agencies or instrumentalities.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641
    #44
    would it be possible to transact with these satellite offices if meron correction sa name on the license? I lost my license july last year, and when i had it replaced sa Capitol sa Pasig, they messed up and typed my middle name incorrectly! sabi nila kinopya lang naman nila ung nasa system e pero ung pinakita kong photocopy is tama spelling nung aken.. sheesh.. bottom line sa inis ko, nde ko na inintindi..

    now that i have to renew it next week, can i have these done at the malls?
    hope you can help.. ayoko na kasing bumalik sa palpak na capitol...

    TIA

  5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    641
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by badbadtz.carlo View Post
    would it be possible to transact with these satellite offices if meron correction sa name on the license? I lost my license july last year, and when i had it replaced sa Capitol sa Pasig, they messed up and typed my middle name incorrectly! sabi nila kinopya lang naman nila ung nasa system e pero ung pinakita kong photocopy is tama spelling nung aken.. sheesh.. bottom line sa inis ko, nde ko na inintindi..

    now that i have to renew it next week, can i have these done at the malls?
    hope you can help.. ayoko na kasing bumalik sa palpak na capitol...

    TIA
    did this 2 days ago sa SM Hypermart (beside Tiendesitas) and finished the whole process in 30mins!!

    they even processed my correction in middle name spelling!
    galing!

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    927
    #46
    Guys advice please!

    I'm due for license renewal in a few weeks but I've got a problem with my name on the license card. Wrong punctuation siya, for example:

    instead of Reyes, Juan Miguel = it's Reyes Juan, Miguel on my driver's license.

    Do you think the renewal centers can fix this problem or do I have to go to an actual LTO office to have this fixed? I was hoping to renew my license in SM Hypermart or Megamall to avoid the inconvenience of LTO district offices...

    Anyone else experienced something similar?

    Thanks!

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    190
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Guys advice please!

    I was hoping to renew my license in SM Hypermart or Megamall to avoid the inconvenience of LTO district offices...

    Thanks!
    Never, never, never MegaMall. They've got a diagnostic/medical laboratory/clinic that's run by idiots. Went there twice...one week apart. Each time, there was something wrong with their laboratory equipment or another. There's this woman there who sheepishly will tell you that we would have to come back the next day to finish our business. If the DLRC does not get any business, it's because they have the most incompetent laboratory beside it. Go to Galleria instead.

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    311
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Guys advice please!

    I'm due for license renewal in a few weeks but I've got a problem with my name on the license card. Wrong punctuation siya, for example:

    instead of Reyes, Juan Miguel = it's Reyes Juan, Miguel on my driver's license.

    Do you think the renewal centers can fix this problem or do I have to go to an actual LTO office to have this fixed? I was hoping to renew my license in SM Hypermart or Megamall to avoid the inconvenience of LTO district offices...

    Anyone else experienced something similar?

    Thanks!
    I believe that problem can be rectified, but I'm afraid, at a cost. Silly as it sound, they will charge that correction saying any change in the database records is subject to a "fee" even if its their fault. This happened to me but its the address they messed up. Lesson of the story is to make sure everything is good before leaving the counter. But its always nice to reason out nicely, who knows they might change it for free. But Im almost sure mall offices can handle those. You might have to show them another ID for verification.

    I don't know if LTO Megamall is really that messed up. My renewal tool 20 minutes flat when I went there.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    190
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by wavecxs View Post
    I believe that problem can be rectified, but I'm afraid, at a cost. Silly as it sound, they will charge that correction saying any change in the database records is subject to a "fee" even if its their fault.
    Change of name, despite the fault being theirs, is a hundred bucks. You'll be lucky if they don't send you to the LTO Central Licensing Center, which could be anywhere, depending on your original records.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    927
    #50
    Thanks for the quick response guys.

    I really don't mind the fee, as long as they'll be able to fix the name problem conveniently without having to go to a district office.

    I'm actually curious how their computer system works, I don't see the reason why they need to send a person to a district office if they're running on the same systems or something, unless it has something to do with manual records.

    Anyway, anyone else care to share any similar experience?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Driver's License Renewal in Malls.