New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    yup.. ako nag renew last time sa Ayala MRT station.. parang less than 30 minutes.. ok na.
    Wow, less than 30 minutes only.

I renewed my license last year at Ayala MRT station, and it took me exactly an hour. Please check here.

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3843[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I have also tried to renew my license sa ayala MRT station last week. Mabilis naman, nakuha ko kagad yung card after 1 hour

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I renewed my driver's license a few days ago (according to the officer there, you can renew your license 2 months before your birthday) here at ATC. It took me exactly 1 hour. We were approx 40 people (at any given time) renewing our licenses....

Ang hirap lang, noong magpapa-medical na,- nakapila (upo) kami sa labas ng airconditioned rooms nila.....

7101:hooray:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    in my experience when i tried to renew my license in farmers plaza it was pretty fast except the employees were unable to issue me a new drivers license according to them they were unable to locate my records so lto employee told me to go back to the lto office where i previously renewed my license. and that was in tayuman imagine i got out of the office early in the morning in makati, and i have to travel to cubao just to renew my license and now i have to go to tayuman in manila. sheesh not to mention i need to take a nap so i could have the energy to work at night anyway i was able to successfully renew my license in tayuman but that was during my dayoff talk about efficiency i think it has something to do with upgrading their systems.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I renewed my driver's license a few days ago (according to the officer there, you can renew your license 2 months before your birthday) here at ATC. It took me exactly 1 hour. We were approx 40 people (at any given time) renewing our licenses....

Ang hirap lang, noong magpapa-medical na,- nakapila (upo) kami sa labas ng airconditioned rooms nila.....

7101:hooray:
    Sir, saan banda sa ATC?
    The last time I renewed mine was at Ayala MRT. Ok naman. Madami tao pero mabilis.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yup, tried it in Farmer's twice already...mabilis naman (the first time took 45 minutes and the 2nd took 1 hr), you just need to plan ahead and get the forms before the rush. Kaya lang tumatagal dami sumisingit at nagtatanong anong gagawin instead of reading the posted steps and bulletins.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I also renewed my license in farmers before. 11:45 ako nakarating kaya inabutan ako ng lunch break. I'm done with all the stuff after 1:30pm. Meron na rin sa Robinsons MetroEast Marcos Highway if taga Antipolo Cainta Marikina area kayo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    I forgot to update my query: it took me two hours from application to exit at Ayala MRT.

I don't know why it took THAT long, but at least hindi mainit, so I'm ok.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    heads up sa mga magpapa renew.. just renewed my license sa MRT Ayala.. last time i did that, it only took me 30 mins.. this time.. it took me 4 hours!!! yup 4 hours!

apparently, may bagong system ang DOH sa mga drug testing clinics.. they require our fingerprint scan.. they will scan our 10 fingers 3x.. tapos ni type din info don sa system.. so imagine them taking 15 to 20 minutes per person.. the system started Jan. 19 daw..

was there 9am.. pang 27 na ako sa line.. na fingerprint scan ako 12.30pm na.. hinintay ko pa magbukas LTO kasi lunch break.. got my license 1.30pm!!!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kaka renew ko lang 2 weeks ago sa megamall. tama, may fingerprint scanning na nga. but it only took me 45 mins to 1 hour. I arrived at megamall 2:00 PM and was out before 3pm.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Driver's License Renewal in Malls.