New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    I just saw a car driver that took off when the traffic enforcer asked him to stop because of the car coding scheme violation. Apparently, the enforcers (there were a lot of them) did not care to catch up with him even though they had motorcycles with them. This got me thinking, will they just write down the car's plate number (assuming they took note of it somewhere) and tag a violation under that plate number so that the driver needs to pay this violation during the yearly car registration? And are they allowed to do this? I'm just curious if this is still under the No Contact Apprehension policy of MMDA.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I doubt. Tinamad lang.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    I doubt. Tinamad lang.

Yun din tingin ko pero may kinwento boss ko dati na, IIRC, may kilala daw siyang tumakas din tapos natag yung violation and pinapabayad dun sa driver during car registration. Ewan ko lang how true and accurate yung information na yun.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Yun din tingin ko pero may kinwento boss ko dati na, IIRC, may kilala daw siyang tumakas din tapos natag yung violation and pinapabayad dun sa driver during car registration. Ewan ko lang how true and accurate yung information na yun.
    But without evidence, unlike Sa mga cctv, you can always dispute the ticket.

Prone rin, kung totoo man yung sinabi ng Boss mo to abuse.

Meaning they can just randomly write plate number ng kapitbahay nila na inis sila during coding days. Dapat may proof.

Parang overspending, traffic enforcers cant on a whim flag down cars for over speeding without proof.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kakalungkot kung paano takbuhan mga TE. di nila magagawa sa HPG o pulis yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit ka kasi tumakbo TS? [emoji1787]

And anong proof sinasabi na Hinde pwede? Ikaw ang meron burden of proof na wala kang violation, in the meantime yun fines and penalty mo tumatakbo sa LTO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Bakit ka kasi tumakbo TS? [emoji1787]

And anong proof sinasabi na Hinde pwede? Ikaw ang meron burden of proof na wala kang violation, in the meantime yun fines and penalty mo tumatakbo sa LTO.

Hahahaha

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    This got me thinking, will they just write down the car's plate number (assuming they took note of it somewhere) and tag a violation under that plate number so that the driver needs to pay this violation during the yearly car registration?
    What if it's a new car na valid for 3 years yung registration then? After 2 or 3 years pa niya babayaran? Malabo ata.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    What if it's a new car na valid for 3 years yung registration then? After 2 or 3 years pa niya babayaran? Malabo ata.
    And hinde siya maka rehistro dahil malaki na yun fines and penalty.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Lahat tayo nakakawitness ng ganito tapos deeply affected din tayo.

Don't worry TS, we don't judge. Hahaha

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast