New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Lahat tayo nakakawitness ng ganito tapos deeply affected din tayo.

Don't worry TS, we don't judge. Hahaha

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    A potential problem is, if you have a couple of drivers. The owner will shoulder the fee while the offending driver points his finger to others or worst, he is no longer employed.

And as you have said, I have seen one along Caloocan beating the red light. They didn't bother to pursue and also makes me wonder.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Hindi naman ako yung tumakbo, haha. Nasa likod ako nung nahuli and I was just curious nung time na yun kasi nga naalala ko yung kwento ng boss ko. Anyway, mukhang malabo nga talagang mangyari na isusulat na lang nila bigla yung plate number ng car, and I agree na prone to abuse siya lalo na sa mga kotong TE's. Thanks sa mga sumagot

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    A potential problem is, if you have a couple of drivers. The owner will shoulder the fee while the offending driver points his finger to others or worst, he is no longer employed.

And as you have said, I have seen one along Caloocan beating the red light. They didn't bother to pursue and also makes me wonder.
    Sa ibang bansa tulad ng Australia, ganito ang policy nila sa no contact apprehension. The registered owner of the vehicle ang magkakarecord at machacharge ng fines. Doon partly responsible rin yung owner to make sure na law abiding ang gagamit/hihiram ng sasakyan niya.

Kung actual apprehension, yung driver at the time of violation ang mapaparusahan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12