New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    sumusod ako dyan... "park facing the other wall".. aya wala palang other..

pero kung stricto ung sekyu/nagmamadali at late na...sunod ako dyan....mahirap na...

my philosophy, easy way out...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sa Star Malls basement parking, hindi sinusunod yang park facing the wall despite the signs.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Actually, pag may leak yung exhaust ng kotse, papasok yung Carbon Dioxide sa kotse, kaya may namamatay. CO pa naman is an odorless gas.

You can park in an open field, recirculate ON, pag walang leak yung exhaust, nothing will happen.

The most recent incident I've heard of ay dun sa Megamall, involving the brother and father of a well-known local female singer (forgot the name). Natulog sila sa kotse, with the aircon on. Apparently, may leak yung exhaust, so namatay yung brother and the father was unconscious. Buti na lang naagapan.
    Some cars, even if set to recirculate cabin air, will still open some fraction of outside air para may fresh air pa rin kahit paano. If you always recirculate the air, imagine mo you're breathing CO2 after a few minutes or hours.

Do not leave engine on in an enclosed parking space without good ventilation. CO poisoning is dangerous since it's odorless and will cause brain damage (lack of O2).

Getting back on topic, masmadali magpark paatras and just drive when you're leaving, like others said. Kung masikip, masmadali rin magpark na paatras. The steering wheels become the trailing wheels (yung sumusunod) so the axis of rotation ng sasakyan is moved sa rear ng kotse when parking backwards. In the US, it's the Asians who park na paatras usually.

Pero kapag diagonal parking, of course I park facing the wall. Makikita naman yung dumadaang sasakyan (usually one way) if ever.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    Meron nga! http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17095

Mababangga ako nung hindi nagpa-park facing the wall.
    ooopsy! sorry mods! pa merge nalang :hit:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I do this 90% of the time.

10% kung masikip ang parking, park facing the 'opposite wall'

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    i agree. may ibang slot madali naman talaga makaalis pag facing the wall. pero yung iba nde ko lam kung baket kelangan iharap sa pader eh pede namang reverse parking.

edit: ano pa bang ibang reaosn kung baket kelangan facing the wall ang pag park?
    yung sa SM San Lazaro diagonal parking so mas madali kung facing the wall.

another reason daw is para ma-prevent yung tambutso mo na tumama sa barrier para di masira lalo na kung lowered auto mo.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yup, i park facing the wall sa building namin. may warning memo kasi pag mali parking mo.

sa malls at ibang parking are naman, i park whichever way would be easier...unless may KJ na guards :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    If you always recirculate the air, imagine mo you're breathing CO2 after a few minutes or hours.
    is this a fact or logical opinion? CO2 na ang nire-recirculate after a while?? just wondering, kasi my car's aircon is mostly in re-circulate mode for hours pag nasa kalsada na, lalo pag amoy na yong usok sa EDSA...and i'm still alive. and if that's a fact, di ba dapat ipagbawal na yong paggamit ng recirculate mode ng aircon?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    depende ... if i need to to load something sa trunk like if i to the grocery .. i park facing the wall ..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most of the time, I follow, but kung di logical ang parking lines ng lugar, di talaga pwede, dami kasi na dikit dikit sobra and di ka makaikot if you parked forward...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Do you really park "facing the wall"