New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    just got my unit last week so right now I only have the invoice in case na magkameron ng aberya regarding traffic enforcers.

Do I need to bring the original invoice always or photocopy will do?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Photocopy will do. Besides, kung wala kang OR/CR, you need to have multiple copies of that with different dates kasi 1 week lang ang validity niyan. Pero sabi nila hingi ka ng LTO transmittal sheet sa dealer mo instead of those multiple invoices.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't leave original documents in the car. Photocopy lang.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    leave originals in the car? pag na-carnap yan, mas madaling i-benta dahil original documents are included..
    xerox only, regardless of what's printed on the documents.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    leave originals in the car? pag na-carnap yan, mas madaling i-benta dahil original documents are included...
    Exactly what my Dad told me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    leave originals in the car? pag na-carnap yan, mas madaling i-benta dahil original documents are included...
    Exactly what my Dad told me.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Photocopy will do. Besides, kung wala kang OR/CR, you need to have multiple copies of that with different dates kasi 1 week lang ang validity niyan. Pero sabi nila hingi ka ng LTO transmittal sheet sa dealer mo instead of those multiple invoices.
    Is this true? sabi ni agent for the meantime yan lang daw papakita ko while iniintay oa or/cr and then plate?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Is this true? sabi ni agent for the meantime yan lang daw papakita ko while iniintay oa or/cr and then plate?