New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    If MMDA has an individual ‘Mission Order’ issued by their enforcers showing the enforcers area of responsibility, time of duty, official function and whether they can issue tickets or not. What about Makati Enforcers, do they have individual ‘Mission Order’ or memo being issued to them for verification?

Does ‘Deputization Order’ shows those information? My concern is how would I validate the apprehending officer‘s legitimacy to apprehend if those information cannot be found at the time of apprehension. What is the new correct uniform protocol of MAPSA? Is the reflector vest’s zipper must be closed all the way up so it will not show the name tag?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    If MMDA has an individual ‘Mission Order’ issued by their enforcers showing the enforcers area of responsibility, time of duty, official function and whether they can issue tickets or not. What about Makati Enforcers, do they have individual ‘Mission Order’ or memo being issued to them for verification?

Does ‘Deputization Order’ shows those information? My concern is how would I validate the apprehending officer‘s legitimacy to apprehend if those information cannot be found at the time of apprehension. What is the new correct uniform protocol of MAPSA? Is the reflector vest’s zipper must be closed all the way up so it will not show the name tag?
    all apprehending officers kahit mapa LTO dapat kung nakatakip ang name tag ay nakalabas ang ID, diba kadudaduda yung manghuhuli sayo walang pagkakakilanlan. kumbaga sa bangko ipagkakatiwala mo ba pera mo sa bank staff na walang ID or name tag diba hindi?

just my two cents.