New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Here's a sample of those that got a blank euro plate and added their conduction sticker on it:

Looks good IMO, though personally if I were to do it, I'd find a way to have the letters painted on the plate itself, as opposed to taping bond paper printouts on the blank plate.

There was this brand new Jazz that I saw that did just that, though it looked like he had the euro plate customized as opposed to simply buying a blank euro plate.

Not sure how much these cost, but personally I think they look nice, and given the inept processing of the LTO, you'd be able to use your customized plates for a couple of months.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    meron pala ganito, kala ko nasa owner na kng gagawan nya ng improvised plate,

makapaglagay na rin this weekend..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyds View Post
    Sana nga ganun eh wag na nila pakialaman ang personal mong design sa conduction plate mo.

BTW, here is my conduction number decals hehe

Hindi ko alam kung pwede to pero so far hindi pa naman nasisita, may mangilan ngilan na parang gusto ako parahin na nagdadalwang isip hanggang sa makalagpas na ako. ehehe
    Nice one, bro....

I can only just chuckle,- reminds me of the identity code of Transhumanist members in Dan Brown's novel- Inferno...

19.2K:book:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    bat di na lang gawin ng LTO kung ano ang conduction sticker mo un na rin ang plaka mo for the rest of the year?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Does this mean na when one goes to the LTO to register a car for the 1st time, sasabihin niya ang Conduction Number then saka lang gagawan ng plate number ng plate manufacturer/supplier, then idedeliver dun sa specific agency? Mukhang prone to delay, misdelivery and other complications.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sorry off-topic nato but I would just like to ask, I'm just really curious; what do you call those car plates na mahaba tapos parang may red and blue na design sa sides nya? I see other vehicles having these plates where they lap over their official car plates.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kcbicar View Post
    Sorry off-topic nato but I would just like to ask, I'm just really curious; what do you call those car plates na mahaba tapos parang may red and blue na design sa sides nya? I see other vehicles having these plates where they lap over their official car plates.
    euro plate "kuno"

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kcbicar View Post
    Euro plates

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Thanks guys.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678