New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mga bro and Sis, Tanog lang. . May coding po ba sa Rizal, particularly Taytay and Antipolo? Need to go to MMLDC on Monday pero coding kasi ako. I know Pasig lifted their coding adherance long ago. Just wanted to make sure that my destination is not implementing the number coding system. Baka mahuli pa. Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    There's no coding in the province of Rizal, you're very much free to use your car on any given day not like here in NCR.
    Last edited by ans_lim168; May 25th, 2009 at 06:18 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rizal is not under MMDA authority, therefore walang coding...

The only place that I know outside of the MMDA authority implementing coding is Baguio.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    Rizal is not under MMDA authority, therefore walang coding...

The only place that I know outside of the MMDA authority implementing coding is Baguio.
    Hindi ba local goverment ng baguio ang nag implement ng coding?

Some parts of cavite ay handled na ng MMDA. Hindi ko lang alam kung may coding sa cavite.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    alam ko noon NCR lang tagilid pala mag out of town ng 3-4 days kung tatamaan ang plate ending. mali ito

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    So Baguio City has coding, wonder if there's a window period.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nahuli na kami sa Baguio ng coding. Pero since di namin alam, we were just warned by the Gentleman traffic enforcer.

We were just made to park sa Burnham at that time so we waited until the 7pm end of coding.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik, walang window sa baguio. but if you are tourists, you can apply for excemption. ginawa namin ito two years ago.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    afaik, walang window sa baguio. but if you are tourists, you can apply for excemption. ginawa namin ito two years ago.
    ito rin ang alam ko pag tourist ka, excempted ka sa coding

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by NickE View Post
    Mga bro and Sis, Tanog lang. . May coding po ba sa Rizal, particularly Taytay and Antipolo? Need to go to MMLDC on Monday pero coding kasi ako. I know Pasig lifted their coding adherance long ago. Just wanted to make sure that my destination is not implementing the number coding system. Baka mahuli pa. Salamat!
    I live in Antipolo, around 10 minutes away from MMLDC. The coding scheme is not in effect here, otherwise baka noon pa ako nahuli ng traffic enforcer; umaalis kasi ako sa bahay ng 9:30am on coding days.

If you're passing through Marikina en route to Antipolo however, you may want to observe your coding hours just in case, since Marikina is under MMDA jurisdiction.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 28th, 2009 at 08:34 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Coding Question