New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yes, present current date ang nasa CR,- pero may reference number itong nakasulat na tumuturo sa old CR.

If he still has the old CR,- then you will know if 1st owner or 2nd owner siya....

(walandyo - 2009 pa pala ang tanong na ito... )

19.7K:boxing1:
    Sir, first time ko mag renew - pwede na po ba isabay ang cancellation ng mortgage annotation? one time fee lang po ba un? thanks
    :pinkglassesf::pinkglassesf::pinkglassesf:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016

Yes, present current date ang nasa CR,- pero may reference number itong nakasulat na tumuturo sa old CR.

If he still has the old CR,- then you will know if 1st owner or 2nd owner siya....

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldcu View Post
    pag po ba pinatanggal mo na ang encumbered sa CR mo, yung date ng new CR sa present date na ba? for example, meron po ako bibilhin na xtrail2006 pero sa CR ng seller, 2008 ang date na nakalagay. He was explaining na tapos na po ang financing kaya pinalitan na nya to his name nung 2008. How would i know if 2nd hand or 1st owner ba talaga sya? TIA

^_^ Ok lang. Gusto ko rin kasi malaman sagot sa tanong niya.

Thanks idol.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Requirements

Original copy of the Certificate of Registration with Encumbrance (please bring also the OR)
    Latest Official Receipt of payment of MVUC (motor vehicle user’s charge) and other fees
    Confirmation of CR/OR when the registering district office is different from the district office that issued the CR/OR
    Release of Chattel Mortgage duly annotated by the Registry of Deeds that recorded the chattel mortgage contract
    Official Receipt of payment of recording fee with the Registry of Deeds
    Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)

Procedures in Application for Removal of Encumbrancy in LTO

1. Proceed to the transaction counters and submit all the required documents to the Evaluator for evaluation and computation of fees.
    2. Actual inspection of motor vehicles with duly accomplished MVIR. (This form is available for download here. You can accomplish this form prior to transacting your business at the LTO.)
    3. Proceed to the Cashier when your name is called for the necessary fees and obtain an Official Receipt (OR).
    4. Proceed to the Releasing Counter when your name is called to obtain the Certificate of Registration (CR), plates, stickers, and other requested documents.

Venue

District Office that issued the Certificate of Registration – Encumbered (CRE)

Annotation of Mortgage, Attachment and other Encumbrances or Cancellation Fees

Php 100.00
    Increase in Cancellation of Mortgage Requests in LTO for Use in Car Loan Purposes | LTO Philippines

Yung isang kotse ko nasa East Ave ang mother record and di ata madali magdala ng oto don. Since the MVIR is available online does this mean that I can have it accomplished at the nearest available office (abutan na lang si stencil boy) and not bring the car to the mother branch anymore?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Increase in Cancellation of Mortgage Requests in LTO for Use in Car Loan Purposes | LTO Philippines

Yung isang kotse ko nasa East Ave ang mother record and di ata madali magdala ng oto don. Since the MVIR is available online does this mean that I can have it accomplished at the nearest available office (abutan na lang si stencil boy) and not bring the car to the mother branch anymore?
    Hmm not sure kung pwede. Sa case ko dati, yung kotse ko nastencil mismo sa harap ni evaluator tapos yung stencil boy na rin nag abot sa kanya.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kailangan dalhin ang kotse sa LTO para ma-stenciled.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Yung akin 1 year na cancelled sa RD, pero di ko pa nadadala sa LTO main para sa CR

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggerx3 View Post
    Yung akin 1 year na cancelled sa RD, pero di ko pa nadadala sa LTO main para sa CR

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Magkano sir yung fee na binabayaran sa RD for the cancellation ng chattel mortgage?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by PonkyMan View Post
    Magkano sir yung fee na binabayaran sa RD for the cancellation ng chattel mortgage?
    I processed mine last 2015 at the registry of deeds rizal. I paid 1086 pesos.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    depende yata yan sa loan amount..

10. Join Date
    May 2019
    Hindi ko alam na may waiting period pala ang sa Registry of Deeds..
    Dumaan ako sa LTO Cainta kasi dun ako nag-renew ng reg baka pwede ko i-process dun next step kasi sa LTO Manila South yung sakin.. Tinanong ako ng address kung taga saan ako, sabi ko sa Taytay, Rizal.. Sa LTO Taytay daw ako, kahit sa LTO Cainta ako nag-renew ng reg.. Sana pala di na ako lumayo, babalik din pala ako taytay..
    Dumaan ako LTO Taytay, pwede nga pero wala daw specific date kung kelan matatapos, ang sabi ko aabutin po ba one month? Di ako sinagot..
    Hmmmmm [emoji848] gaano ba katagal i-process yung Cancellation ngayon? From Registry of Deeds (sakin more than a week ang waiting period).. Hanggang matapos yung sa LTO?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cancellation Of Mortgage in LTO