New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    This is all getting too confusing for me.

I just might be stupid but the issue is simple in my head.
    1) Some people want the public to be able to pass thru a private subdivision.
    2) Subdivision presently allows public to pass thru provided they buy non-resident stickers. Public is NOT BANNED from passing thru. They are welcom to pass thru as long as they have stickers.
    3) Public who wants the privilidge to pass thru should buy stickers. Resident's themselves have to buy stickers to enter their own village. Why should non-residents who want to pass thru be exempt from paying for these stickers? What kind of logic is that?

What is complicated about that? Public CAN pass thru as long as they have stickers. Why do some people want to pass thru for free when residents themselves have to pay to enter their own village?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Mga ser, alam nyo po ba kung open pa rin ang BF sa public o balik na yung no sticker no entry policy nila? TY po.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    The Paranaque gates are now back under the control of the UBFHAI. This includes the Lopez and Aguirre gates. They have posted guards again to check if the cars passing has the latest sticker. They also installed make shift gates in Elizalde and El Grande to close in the Paranaque area. The rest are still open to the Public (SouthVille, Standard, and that going to SM Southmall).

I have seen a banner where they will only let cars with 2005 or 2006 BF Resident stickers and those with Friendship stickers through the Las Pinas gates starting a certain date. Sorry but I don't remember the date. I think it is sometime this month.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wala na kasi maisip gobeyrno natin kaya shortcut nalang sila.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlight
    ...that going to SM Southmall).
    southland gate. to add lang po.

All Las Pinas area are open mga sirs, di pumayag si mayor aguilar at hindi rin ito kasama sa court order na inissue sa paranaque govt. Mapapnsin nyo may mga ID's na homeowner volunteers yung mga nagbabantay kasi di pinayagan ni Mayor bernabe na maglagay anf UBFHAI ng guwardya dun sa post. Kaya yung Standard/Toyota, southland, at Casimiro palagi ng open yan kasi part na ng friendship road starting June 16 yata. Hanggang ngayon di pa ko nakuha ng 2006 sticker kasi bkamamaya eh hawak na naman ng paranaque eh tsugi na naman yung binayad ko dun and I saw one banner saying Celso reyes term ended last feb 2006, so who is he ngayon sa BF?, wala naman na-iimprove sa loob ng BF, alaws ngang tubig eh?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    UBFHAI was able to get a TRO against the paranaque mayor's resolution to open the gates to the public thats why in control na naman ang village sa paranaque side. After a while municipio na naman ang makaka puntos. Para lang silang naglalaro ng chess. Patigasan, pataasan. Asar talo.

Kung magkasundo lang sana sila e di sana they could find a compromise. a win-win solution.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The UBFHAI should have just played ball in the first place, so they could charge a toll fee.

And if the city really insists on opening the gates to the public, it should pay for road upkeep, as some of the roads are starting to get lumpy because of all the traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Las Pinas and other towns and cities already set the precedent for opening up roads of subdivisions for public use, subject to certain conditions. So, this should be forthcoming to BF Paranaque.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yun nga... at least the other subdivisions are getting something from their friendship route. With BF, they weren't allowed to require stickers or toll fees or anything...

It's really unfair of the local government to put the burden of maintenance for what are now public roads on private subdivisions. Heck, what are we paying taxes for?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
BF Homes P'que Gates open to public.