New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aninanins View Post
    I was flagged down last Sunday in between Glorietta and SM Makati (yes, in the mall area) by two yellow shirts, which was weird because i followed the proper placement. I am aware of this Admin Order. However, the makati mmda's told me that they have a Makati ordinance which should be followed instead of this Admin Order. Is this true? And if so, do you have any idea what this ordinance is or where i can find it? Thanks. Bakit ba ang pasaway ng Makati, kelangan may separate set of rules sila? :furious:

Anyway, they didn't manage to get anything out of me.
    hmm bakit kaya sinita ka? minsan nasa tapat na nila ako hindi naman ako pinapansin.
    may pinakita sayo na documentation na hindi pwede yung commemorative plate?
    natandaan ko kasi sakin dati nun hinuli ako dahil may tinted glass cover yung plate ko may nilabas pa na documentation na bawal na yung mga ganun kahit light colored dapat daw clear lang.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    anu po ba talaga ang totoo? anyone here who can give us a clear and real deal sa mga commemorative plates? all the while nung nabasa ko yung newspaper scan dito kala ko ok na ang lahat, until nabasa ko na may hinuli sa makati..

IMO parang nonsense talaga nung makati na para magiba iba pa ng patakaran. ang hassle pa tuloy satin mga motorista. gumagawa ng sarili nilang mundo.. kung tutuusin, isang basa padin naman tayo.. haaaay... dun palang masasabi ko na walang pagkakaisa sa bansa, kanya kanyang sapawan ng kapangyarihan.

kaya dapat iboto si ERAP.. para lahat pwede... wahahah joke...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    As a general rule dapat i-display ng tama ang totoong plate number sa tamang pwesto sa harap at likod, hindi natatakpan, malinaw at hindi tinted. Simple lang naman kung susundin.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    As a general rule dapat i-display ng tama ang totoong plate number sa tamang pwesto sa harap at likod, hindi natatakpan, malinaw at hindi tinted. Simple lang naman kung susundin.

kaya nga meron tayong commemorative plates. to cover our front plates..
    may new order na tapos ayaw pa rin sumonod ng makati.. kaka-inis...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    bagito akong magdrive sa manila ..give nyo naman ako ng tips mag drive sa manila ty..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by junjun123 View Post
    bagito akong magdrive sa manila ..give nyo naman ako ng tips mag drive sa manila ty..
    get someone to drive for you. Have P50 and P100 bills ready whenever you need to bribe a cop.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Then posted memo is legit. This memo ended the stupidity of some goverment people from imposing the commemo plate at the top of the LTO plate. A link from NY Humor Post showed a pic from our country on that issue. I believe it reached top brass in malacanan and ordered this memo.

Well that's according to a source.

Those in doubt, print a copy and give it to the apprehending officer specially the almighty yellow boys of the Autonomous Region of Moronic Makati (New ARMM)

Dont get me wrong, i love what Binay is doing to his city. But this is a classic case of "Mas matapang pa yung langaw sa ibabaw ng kalabaw kaysa kalabaw".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Print a Copy of the News Article about the New Guidelines on using Commemorative Plates, then ipakita niyo sa kanila. But in makati, they have their own rules & penalty in using comm. plates specially on Tilted Plates.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    get someone to drive for you. Have P50 and P100 bills ready whenever you need to bribe a cop.
    i beg to this to disagree! just follow the traffic rules and regulations.. for sure walang huhuli syo.. kung meron pa rin humuli at nasa tama ka. ang sarap makipaglaban kung nasa tama ka. IMHO.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ganito kami sa Makati:
    http://www.makati.gov.ph/portal/news...sp?news_id=780

"Vanity plates and commemorative car plates issued by national government agencies and private groups are not honored in Makati."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
April 17, 2009 (Amending Administrative Order in using Commemorative Plates)