New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    how come i can't see the doc or the link? can anyone PM me the link pls?

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    buti na lang nakita ko ting thread na to. TS, tnx tnx.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Could the TS post a .pdf or a .doc file for Tsikoteers to download and print? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ayos to ah! hehe mga sir, anu ba ang ok kunin na CP? yung pinakamatagal na validity na available ngayon sa market? yung nacucustomize sana, at san po kaya ito mabibili. many thanks.. ;p

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by majinbu View Post
    ayos to ah! hehe mga sir, anu ba ang ok kunin na CP? yung pinakamatagal na validity na available ngayon sa market? yung nacucustomize sana, at san po kaya ito mabibili. many thanks.. ;p
    Here's a few:

http://pinoyfortuner.14.forumer.com/...pic.php?t=3140

My follow up question is.... is the paper ad talagang "huli proof"?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gamit ko lead PNP hindi pa naman ako nahuhuli kahit pumupunta ako sa makati.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Could the TS post a .pdf or a .doc file for Tsikoteers to download and print? Thanks
    simple yan lang.. save the pic and edit it by using MSword.. black and white mo lang yung color.. ok nayan..

yan lang ang ginawa ko..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I was flagged down last Sunday in between Glorietta and SM Makati (yes, in the mall area) by two yellow shirts, which was weird because i followed the proper placement. I am aware of this Admin Order. However, the makati mmda's told me that they have a Makati ordinance which should be followed instead of this Admin Order. Is this true? And if so, do you have any idea what this ordinance is or where i can find it? Thanks. Bakit ba ang pasaway ng Makati, kelangan may separate set of rules sila? :furious:

Anyway, they didn't manage to get anything out of me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aninanins View Post
    I was flagged down last Sunday in between Glorietta and SM Makati (yes, in the mall area) by two yellow shirts, which was weird because i followed the proper placement. I am aware of this Admin Order. However, the makati mmda's told me that they have a Makati ordinance which should be followed instead of this Admin Order. Is this true? And if so, do you have any idea what this ordinance is or where i can find it? Thanks. Bakit ba ang pasaway ng Makati, kelangan may separate set of rules sila? :furious:

Anyway, they didn't manage to get anything out of me.
    Republic of Makati has it's own motoring ordinances. Inclusive of those is one against commemorative plates in general. (But I am not sure if you got a Makati comm plate if they would catch you though).

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    From what I know and observed bawal din yung Makati commemorative plates covering your LTO plates, even the NINOY plates. MAPSA will confiscate and issue you violation tickets and they don't take bribes, they will take time to inform you of your misdeed with diplomacy. For me MAPSA traffic enforcers are far better and professional than MMDA traffic enforcers.

Even tinted plate covers and tilted plate holders. (P2500 yata ang penalty).

Sa motorcyles bawal ang modified mufflers na mai-ingay.

Ganyan kami sa Makati tiyaga ka lang sa tapal-tapal na aspaltong bukol-bukol na kalsada sa business district area

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
April 17, 2009 (Amending Administrative Order in using Commemorative Plates)