New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Buti na lang sa march pa yung next renew ko. Kawawa naman yung mga early bird.

Jeje kahit naman sa march ka pa mg renew same parin babayaran mu.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Another money making machine for the government, ang lapit nang election

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JR318 View Post
    Jeje kahit naman sa march ka pa mg renew same parin babayaran mu.
    Diba nirevert na yung 150 petot na extra fee kasi naquestion? Or I misunderstood this part:

To avoid further problems, the LTO will be implementing a manual encoding of the fees that will omit the Plate Prod Charge and the MV Clearance Fee.
    Last edited by leodawesome; January 5th, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ang tanong ba?! 45 days ba "daw" makukuha yung plates?!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Nahuli kasi. If no one complains then fatter bank accounts.

450 is quite high. I bet the cost is about 200. Like the werfast fiasco. Dapat double at least kita para plunder kagad kaso pag nahuli hahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Diba nirevert na yung 150 petot na extra fee kasi naquestion? Or I misunderstood this part:

To avoid further problems, the LTO will be implementing a manual encoding of the fees that will omit the Plate Prod Charge and the MV Clearance Fee.

Ganun ba sir? Tama ka kawawa tlaga yung mga nauna nang nag renew pero malay natin baka i rerefund din yun 150 to be fair na naman to everybody..dba?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    seems like a system error.... kaya lang, walang refund....

http://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-i...n-charges.html
    In light of the snowballing issue regarding the ancillary charges that were paid by owners of existing cars who sought to replace their license plates with the new “standardized” plates, the chief of the Land Transportation Office, Atty. Alfonso Tan, Jr. has responded to the calls for a refund.
    “No refund, but excess [fees] collected will be credited for [the] next renewal,” said Tan in a text message to AutoIndustriya.com.
    The excess fees that LTO chief Tan were referring to are charges that appeared in Official Receipts issued by various LTO offices to car owners who renewed their registrations today, January 5, 2015.
    The excess charges such as the Plate Prod Charge (we assume Prod refers to Production) and MV Clearance Fee were pegged at PhP 150.00 and PhP 30.00, respectively.
    According to Tan, the total PhP 180.00 will be credited to the owner's next registration renewal.
    According to Tan, the issue stemmed from Stradcom, the LTO's long embattled IT service provider.
    Sinisi na naman nila ang stradcom na palpak,- e hindi naman pipiyok ang mga iyan dahil may kontrata at pera sila rito.....

LTO ang pinaka-palpak,- dapat, bago nila i-implement,- may trial run, buy-off at QA ng existing o bagong sistema for these charges...

Tsaka hindi ito classroom implementation,- NATIONWIDE implementation ito,- so dapat, may control - check and balance.

Hindi ginagawa ng LTO ng tama ang kanilang trabaho,- kaya dapat tanggalin silang mga palpak sa trabaho.

O, sadyang ginawa nila iyang mga charges na iyan,- para may papasok sa bulsa nila,- mas lalong dapat silang mga gahaman na tanggalin sa trabaho.

O, kailan tatanggalin sa trabaho ang mga PALPAK o GAHAMAN na tao sa LTO?

Hindi kumo at nag-explain na ay wala na ang issue,- whether they did not do their job properly or they did that on purpose,- heads should roll....

Hay naku,- masarap lang mangarap na itutuwid nila iyang ganyang sistema,- hindi kaya ng mga taong iyan na gawin ang ganyang mga "corporate actions", dahil wala silang mga b*yag or they protect their own corrupt kind.... O, di ba?

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.4K:santa:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    bump.

tanong ko lang kung ubligado bang magpalit ng bagong plate number ngayon pag nag renew ng rehistro..
    lapit nadin kasi ako mag renew..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jaypee10 View Post
    bump.

tanong ko lang kung ubligado bang magpalit ng bagong plate number ngayon pag nag renew ng rehistro..
    lapit nadin kasi ako mag renew..
    oo mukhang required na lahat boss.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Unfortunately, everyone is required.

My first of a few will be next month....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.4K:santa:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast