New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    With respect sir, I did just that. First I tried "2 digit license plate" no substantial result came. I tried "2 digit plate" and came up with this thread.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jpatricks1 View Post
    With respect sir, I did just that. First I tried "2 digit license plate" no substantial result came. I tried "2 digit plate" and came up with this thread.
    Then what you did was right.

It's just too tiresome to answer/reply to the same question countless times, that's why it is encouraged to do a search first before starting a new thread.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurusaki View Post
    Are these special plates exempted from metro manila coding?
    not really sir. basta ang point ng color coding kasi is that whichever is the last digit of your plate. so still kasama pa rin sila sa coding. hehehe.

i do know na may special plate numbers issued ng LTO that dont have any numbers in them. how lucky and how expensive it is.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    maganda sana ang ganyan kaso masyado namang mahal.Buti pa sana kung dimo na bebenta ang paglalagyan mo ng plate, not unless ofcourse kung sobra na pera mo

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    guys i know this will sound so unrelated since this will refer to the standard ABC-123 format, my question is:

Considering that Metro Manila is now issuing plate numbers starting with Z... As of now, LTO is giving out plates with ZMA, ZMB... so once this will be consumed, what will LTO give out after Z has been consumed? Letters I and Q are the ones left unless LTO is avoing it due to their resemblance with the 0 and 1...

or anyone provide a link to the right forum... thanks.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    yung 25k 3 letters 2 digits of your choice for bnew cars walang coding yun, may papers na ibibigay sayo LTO
    really? diba ba may last digit naman sample OTO 99, diba dapat bawal yan pag friday.

paki confirm naman, i know matagal na yung post baka may updates na regarding this.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    may coding pa din yan bro kaya sayang lang ang 25k na bayad mo hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by knightblade View Post

OT: Sino kaya kukuha ng CAN 210 na plate?? :bwahaha:

nice plate yan sir hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    wag lang yung OTO 10

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456