New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 242
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the CR? maybe it's stamped at the back.
    or maybe, it's not encumbered at all.

    yespo.
    no plate # appears to have been the norm with LTO, this past decade or so.
    Yeah, the CR. It's loaned sa BPI and I only have the soft copy.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,359
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    Yeah, the CR. It's loaned sa BPI and I only have the soft copy.
    It must be a photocopy only. The original will stay with bank and stamped encumbered.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,005
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    It must be a photocopy only. The original will stay with bank and stamped encumbered.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    ahhh.. cool thanks.

    if it's a photocopy then dapat kasama yung encumbered na stamped diba?

    well I rest my case anyway.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,359
    #14
    No need. What is important is the original clean CR once you have settled the loan.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,343
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Since hanggang May pa TPL and compre ko, mag-ooverlap kung kukuha na ako ng insurance sa March. Paano ginawa ng mga naka-experience na nito?
    Ganyan din akala ko dati. Got my unit last December 2014. 3-year ctpl should've expired last December 2017 according sa receipt na hawak ko.

    Since June this year and sched ng renewal ko, akala ko expired na ang ctpl ko mula pa nung December 2017. Pero nung bumili ako ng tpl sa Cebuana Lhuillier, kita sa database ng LTO na until July 1, 2018 pa ang talagang effectivity ng 1st ctpl ko.

    Apparently, alam ng LTO kung kelan ang renewal ng ctpl. Dahil June ang sched ng renewal ko, July 1 ang expiration. Therefore, there's no need to worry about renewal date ng ctpl kasi talagang naka-synch na siya sa renewal ng rehistro. Basta i-renew mo lang nang i-renew tuwing rehistro.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,803
    #16
    Gandang araw everyone.

    I just ran into a problem registering the 2015 Ertiga and I want to know if anyone came across the same issue as I have at the moment.

    I got the unit 2015 I was lucky back then to immediately get a plate number after one month of getting the unit.

    Since due for registration na this year, I went to a provincial office for convenience kasi malapit but unfortunately, I was informed that my plate number is not yet registered in the LTO database kasi lumalabas na "No record found" when they texted LTO VEHICLE Plate# to 2600.

    Dahil dito, I would have to go to East Avenue QC kasi dito initially registered yung unit.

    Hassle sa oras if you ask me. Yung CR walang nakalagay na plate number and it's been 3 years hindi pa updated database nila even though I got my plate just after a month nung ma release yung unit.

    I don't know what to do next for this situation and hahanap pa ako ng free time next week just to go to East Avenue to fix this mess 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration

    Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    2,343
    #17
    ^
    Try calling lto and asking them if it's possible to have it done by phone only.

    Someone posted in another car forum that lto Muntinlupa assisted him through phone only. He also said that that branch assists people even if your vehicle isn't registered there. Who knows, you might get lucky.

    Anyways, you can send someone else to do it for you as long as they have a copy of your OR and CR. No need to show them the car or license plate either.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,219
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    Gandang araw everyone.

    I just ran into a problem registering the 2015 Ertiga and I want to know if anyone came across the same issue as I have at the moment.

    I got the unit 2015 I was lucky back then to immediately get a plate number after one month of getting the unit.

    Since due for registration na this year, I went to a provincial office for convenience kasi malapit but unfortunately, I was informed that my plate number is not yet registered in the LTO database kasi lumalabas na "No record found" when they texted LTO VEHICLE Plate# to 2600.

    Dahil dito, I would have to go to East Avenue QC kasi dito initially registered yung unit.

    Hassle sa oras if you ask me. Yung CR walang nakalagay na plate number and it's been 3 years hindi pa updated database nila even though I got my plate just after a month nung ma release yung unit.

    I don't know what to do next for this situation and hahanap pa ako ng free time next week just to go to East Avenue to fix this mess 1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration

    Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

    No need na pumunta kung saan ni register yung sasakyan.

    Same year tayo, registered mine first week of June. Di pa rin updated sa database, pina punta lang ako sa isang window (las pinas LTO) sila na mismo nag update. Not sure kung tinawag sa ibang branch or they can update it themselves.

    Maybe because it's provincial branch kaya wala silang capability.

    If you're from south wala problema yan sa LTO las pinas

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,579
    #19
    Gaano kalaki tax kunin ng mga ito sa mamamayan just to provide a really good, just good service?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,517
    #20
    got mine sa cebu and renewed it sa bohol... they just need to update their system and just pay them the fee... just bring the prev. Or/cr... good luck!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

1st LTO renewal after 3 yr registration